Key of Luthor

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
chaosrunner87
android_version: 4.0

Key of Luthor

Post by chaosrunner87 »

How do I start this quest? I managed to get access to the thieves basement my first character, but I can't figure out how to get past Bucus with my second character. I ask about Andor and he just refuses to tell me. I need to get into the basement to get access to the better armor they sell down there.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Key of Luthor

Post by Mino »

chaosrunner87 wrote:How do I start this quest? I managed to get access to the thieves basement my first character, but I can't figure out how to get past Bucus with my second character. I ask about Andor and he just refuses to tell me. I need to get into the basement to get access to the better armor they sell down there.
Is Bucus the guy above the stairs that lead down to the Thieves Guild?
After you talk to him, you need to go back to Crossgen and talk to the thief who sells weapons at the Inn, who will ask for a poison gland. Then he'll tell you to talk to the guy guarding the stairway leading to the Guild. Then you start the quest for Key of Luthor once you're in.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

Welcome to the forum, chaosrunner87! Who were you with your first character? Did you join the forum the first time around?
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

I may be mistaken, but...
When you help Gruil in Crossglen with the Poison Gland,
Someone in Fallhaven takes notice - check the stables / where you killled (?) Lacarl...
The guy in the back sends you to Bucus - who then sends you after the key.
The reward for finding the key is, of course, downstairs access.
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

You'll have to talk to Leonid in the Crossglen inn first and he will send you to Gruil (also in Crossglen inn) for more information about Andor. Gruil requests a poison gland which can be found from the green snakes south of Crossglen. Once you retrieve the poison gland he sends you to look for someone named Gaela who is in the stable in Fallhaven. Talk to him and he'll send you to Bucus in the derelict house southwest of the Fallhaven inn. Bucus will then start you on the Key of Luthor quest which will involve talking to the priest in the temple and then the dude in the house just to the south of the big church and bring him some cooked meat etc...
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
chaosrunner87

Post by chaosrunner87 »

Thanks everybody, I figured it out~
Lvl 11
HP 31
Attack Cost 2
AC 107%
AD 16-18
BC 15%
Fine Green Hat, Superior Hard Leather Armour, Jewel of Fallhaven, Crude Wooden Buckler, Ring of Damage +4, Snakeskin Boots, Gloves of Swift Attack, Troublemaker's Ring, Unarmed
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

fiernaq wrote:
...Bucus will then start you on the Key of Luthor quest which will involve talking to the priest in the temple and then the dude in the house just to the south of the big church and bring him some cooked meat etc...
ah, the good old days...

:lol:
chaosrunner87 wrote:Thanks everybody, I figured it out~
Right on! (Can't wait to finish this quest!)

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
chaosrunner87

Post by chaosrunner87 »

So... now that my question has been answered is there a way to delete this thread to help keep the overall page numbers in this forum down?
Lvl 11
HP 31
Attack Cost 2
AC 107%
AD 16-18
BC 15%
Fine Green Hat, Superior Hard Leather Armour, Jewel of Fallhaven, Crude Wooden Buckler, Ring of Damage +4, Snakeskin Boots, Gloves of Swift Attack, Troublemaker's Ring, Unarmed
chaosrunner87

Post by chaosrunner87 »

lady black wrote:Welcome to the forum, chaosrunner87! Who were you with your first character? Did you join the forum the first time around?
Alas no, I wasn't into the game enough my first go through to even know of this place, it was back in the time before the skills had been implemented. I found my old saves when going through my phone a couple weeks ago, wasted the two skills my level 9 guy had on better experience and more gold, then went looking for an answer on how often skills were issued on the internet, where I wandered into these places, where I've been since, though it still took a week of being a guest before I registered to ask my question.
Lvl 11
HP 31
Attack Cost 2
AC 107%
AD 16-18
BC 15%