v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Crossglen Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Crossglen Area Quests

Post by nyktos »

== Inside Town ==

Breakfast Bread & Rats!
Mikhail gives both quests - the rats are right outside & the bread is sold in the Town Hall (item bag sign).
Missing Husband
The only other residence in Crossglen is Leta's house and she wants you to find her husband Oromir. He is among the trees in the lower-right hand corner of town.
Rat Infestation
Odair wants you to clear the rat cave! He can be found in the upper-right hand corner of town.
Disallowed Substances
Starting in the Town Hall, Leonid tells you about Bonemeal & says Tharal knows more. He is the man in red across from the beds in the back. Bring him 5 insect wings (kill wasps) and he will send you to Thoronir (in Fallhaven to the east) with a password. Thoronir can be found in the church located in the center of that town. When you give him the password he asks for 5 bones to make potions. There is a cabin filled with undead back near Crossglen's eastern exit. You will see a road sign between two trails - one heading south (to Fallhaven) & one heading west (to Crossglen). You will find a Rabid Fox blocking a path through the woods that leads to the cabin. The path curves north and runs parallel to the stone trail that leads to the guard station before curving eastward again - leading to the undead cabin. Once inside, go down a few levels & at the bottom you'll find four skeletons that drop bones. Bring them back to Thoronir so he can start producing potions.
Perception is not Reality
Once one kills the Snake Master in the Snake Cave and comes out, one meets Ewmondold who thanks one and says that his way to rule is now free, before leaving,
Head back into the Snake Cave to find him.
Destroy him to eliminate his threat to one's beloved Crossglen and its surroundings.
== Outside Town ==

Fallen Friends
Jan wants revenge and his friends ring, find him by leaving Crossglen to the south and follow the trail east one screen. On the new screen, leave the trail and go south - you should see a guard and a ditch. Talk to the guard, explore the cave and slay the enemy. Report back to Jan with the ring.
Ancient Secrets
When you head south out of Crossglen, past the snake cave, head west a bit and you'll find a guard on duty. He tells you about the prison to the south-east. First, enter the prison and go downstairs until you are stopped by a "large enemy". Go back upstairs, to ground level & take the stairs up that you saw upon entry. There are three undead clustered in the corner, the one in the back drops an item. Take the item to the guard outside and he will give you a password that allows you to battle the "large enemy" mentioned earlier. Defeat it and move deeper into the complex, near the end you must defeat yet another "large enemy". Kill it and speak with the man in the final room for closure.
Sweet sweet rat poison:
In gren-roof huts to West of Duleian road, meet Two-teeth. He asks for Rat Poison from Lowyna, so get him some.
== Incomplete Quests ==

Search for Andor
Mikhail tells you to find your brother and advises you to start at the Town Hall (item bag sign). Inside, talk to Leonid (upper left) & he sends you over to Gruil (a blue cloaked man). He wants a poison gland before he will talk (exit Crossglen to the south to find two green snakes who drop them - two more snakes can be found one more screen south). When you get his gland, he sends you east to Fallhaven to meet Gaela. Find Gaela on the right / western side of Fallhaven (a town east of Crossglen) inside a building in the lower left corner. Gaela send you to Bucus, who is one screen over, on the left / eastern side of town. Again, find the lower left most building once inside accept & complete the Key of Luthor quest for Bucus. Afterwards, he will send you downstairs to meet Umar. After mistaking you for Andor, he says your brother was looking for Lodar & advises you to search for his hideaway.
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Crossglen quest list problem

Post by lady black »

Nyktos, is it an April Fools joke that the spoiler boxes will not open? If not, there is a problem with them, because they indeed will not open.
Sorry about the new thread, but you locked yours!
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
nyktos
VIP

Re: Crossglen quest list problem

Post by nyktos »

:lol:

no joke, promise!

:D

it's just under construction...
(updating now actually)
"Embrace the Shadow"

chaosrunner87
android_version: 4.0

Post by chaosrunner87 »

Personally I'm hoping it has to do with my website thread I put up in the Fallhaven Tavern forum ;)
Lvl 11
HP 31
Attack Cost 2
AC 107%
AD 16-18
BC 15%
Fine Green Hat, Superior Hard Leather Armour, Jewel of Fallhaven, Crude Wooden Buckler, Ring of Damage +4, Snakeskin Boots, Gloves of Swift Attack, Troublemaker's Ring, Unarmed
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

it is!

i have an F.A.Q. that i was working on,
but i wanted it in a certain format before i put it up...

i was going to take parts from the F.A.Q. & fit them into a post, but...
it's taking too long to finish AND it seems like my initial thoughts are being mirrored by others.

so why not just get things going?
if it's a nightmare - we can delete it!

i was thinking - similar to the original quest help post... but more detail.
and sectioned off by town / area so it not only groups quests - but discussions about them.
"Embrace the Shadow"

chaosrunner87
android_version: 4.0

Post by chaosrunner87 »

Sounds like a good start though, you can always tweak things as needed I suppose.
Lvl 11
HP 31
Attack Cost 2
AC 107%
AD 16-18
BC 15%
Fine Green Hat, Superior Hard Leather Armour, Jewel of Fallhaven, Crude Wooden Buckler, Ring of Damage +4, Snakeskin Boots, Gloves of Swift Attack, Troublemaker's Ring, Unarmed
nyktos
VIP

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by nyktos »

ok, so... here is the start.
i'll take the best explanations & plug them into the empty spoilers.

or, just write something up until something better comes along.
keep editing it until it looks good, right?

if anything isn't clear enough, like i said...
we'll just keep editing as we go. :D

new qestions that come in will be shuffled to the apropriate section
(in theory) :lol:

any thoughts?
(im sure alot of good stuff is in that HUGE 50 page comp)
i just used the current threads and trimmed about a page off...

more later - break time
8-)
"Embrace the Shadow"

Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

very nice work! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reddevil
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by reddevil »

o.O I just now found about about this area BWAHAHAHA the Ancient Secrets quest led me to find this area. i have a new place to hunt approriate for my level yaaaay ty ty ty. oh and apparently, all the stuff that is west of this area too!
MasterChen
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by MasterChen »

Got a question just dont know where to place it

I started playing a while back and the first quest from Mikhail (Or second... anyway), he sends you to kill some rats so I killed them and I think I updated before going back o him
so when I did it wont mark the quest as finished
the same happened with the prision quest im still not able to finish them...

Sooo.. ..any ideas????
Or if the post is in the wrong topic just point me in the right direction.