Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by DarkSavant13 »

insink71 wrote:Having trouble completing Flows through the Veins on newest beta. Also, one player reportedly not a part of the quest any more.. Was the guardhouse informer replaced? Did the quest get inadvertantly broken? Stayed tuned for the next episode...
My newest character, lol, is a the point where I can take him through those quests, I'll go check 'em out. ;) Cya in a bit.

*edit* Just completed the "Flows Through the Veins" quest following the Shadow. No problems here. :twisted:
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

DarkSavant13 wrote:
insink71 wrote:Having trouble completing Flows through the Veins on newest beta. Also, one player reportedly not a part of the quest any more.. Was the guardhouse informer replaced? Did the quest get inadvertantly broken? Stayed tuned for the next episode...
My newest character, lol, is a the point where I can take him through those quests, I'll go check 'em out. ;) Cya in a bit.

*edit* Just completed the "Flows Through the Veins" quest following the Shadow. No problems here. :twisted:
Thank you for checking that DarkSavant13! I went thru on an old game file and didnt have any problems compleating it as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

when this surfaced, i sent a PM...
we (insink71) isolated the issue.

:D

gonna ask Oskar at the meeting...
...if he can add a few lines to allow access to info on Loneford,
from Minarra even while running her quest.
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
bubba9212
android_version: 3.0

Post by bubba9212 »

hey guys long time player first time posting.. love the game. hope i can give some helpful input about the game in the future.
the reason im posting is i can get into loneford and i wanted to know if im just lost or if it did update right.

thanks for the help
Lvl 30
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Welcome to the forums, Bubba9212! :D

Did you mean can or can't get into Loneford?

If you can,you're doing fine,you should always be able to.

If you can't, you're just lost.
Just go east of the Crossroads Guardtower and follow through straight path through the fields till it turns north. Then follow it north until you reach Loneford.
Good that ya finally joined us here. :D
bubba9212

Post by bubba9212 »

Shoot I was thinking I could just go north at the foaming flask..
Lvl 30
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

bubba9212 wrote:Shoot I was thinking I could just go north at the foaming flask..
No, the Duleian road was not implemented in v0.6.11 in order to release the version faster. Should be a part of v0.6.12...I am assuming. But you know what happens when you assume :?:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

tek wrote:
bubba9212 wrote:Shoot I was thinking I could just go north at the foaming flask..
No, the Duleian road was not implemented in v0.6.11 in order to release the version faster. Should be a part of v0.6.12...I am assuming. But you know what happens when you assume :?:
You get lost? :lol:

:twisted:
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

bubba9212 wrote:hey guys long time player first time posting.. love the game. hope i can give some helpful input about the game in the future.
the reason im posting is i can get into loneford and i wanted to know if im just lost or if it did update right.

thanks for the help
Welcom, great to have you on the board.

... next steps... grind legendary items (if you are already not) and join in ATA ;)

happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
phoenix82

Post by phoenix82 »

I just figured out how everyone in loneford got sick and killed Buceth but all of the townspeople are still talking about the illness I reported to the guard and completed the quest and he sent me to feygard so why is my character prompted to say "what illness " when people mention it. Bug or did I do something wrong?