jewels, poison gland, animal hair, etc

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
phoenix82
android_version: 3.0

jewels, poison gland, animal hair, etc

Post by phoenix82 »

Are any of the jewels poison glands animal hair insect wings ever used for anything other than to sell and make Money? I am lvl 16 haven't made potions other than bonemail so was wondering what those items were used for?
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: jewels, poison gland, animal hair, etc

Post by Wyrmspawn »

insect wings can be used to make potions (see what Tharal, Crossglen's priest, did). There are talk of using poison glands to make weapons and antidotes or poison weapons in the future, and talk of gathering animal hair (see maker quest on forums), but as of now, they are mainly used as loot to sell.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Currently there are some quest where you need some of them. IMO in future there probably are more needs of those stuff.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

We've also been talking about having artisans that you can take common drops to. These artisans would then take those drops and create something for you. :D

It hasn't been implemented yet and it may never be, but it's an idea that's being kicked around. ;)