v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Kazaul Rotwors

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
theblacksmith
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Kazaul Rotwors

Post by theblacksmith »

I beat the demon at the bottom of the dry lake bed. Not I have Kazaul rotworms. The man said to go east over the bridge to get a special poison gland. I can't find it anywhere! Please help :D
Treadmore

Re: Kazaul Rotworms

Post by Treadmore »

just like getting a poison gland from snake you get the gland you need from another monster - the Irdegh. Just kill them till you get one ;)
Last edited by Treadmore on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theblacksmith

Re: Kazaul Rotwors

Post by theblacksmith »

I just can't seem to find them though. Where are they?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

First, head towards the Iqhan caves, but don't go into them. Instead, keep going east from where the entrance is, that area has been expanded so you can keep going now. Eventually, after crossing a few bridges, you should see what looks like walking plants. These things drop the gland you're looking for, but the drop rate seems kind of low (not Legendary item low, but for how hard it is to kill them, I was hoping for the drop sooner).
PS. It might be helpful for future searches if a mod can revise the topic title to "Kazual rotworms" in case someone wants to search for it later (at least the rotworms part).
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Actually, it's easiest to get the gland from the Irdeghs that are the third type down from the type near the walkway where an Irdeghs sits (the first one you'll meet). Just follow the way through the forest south until you get to them. I have killed tons of the other Irdeghs but these give me the gland most often. Much more often than with the other Irdeghs.

As you travel south, count the number of different types of Irdeghs you meet, not counting the ones that look like snakes. When you get to three, farm those for the gland.

I suggest after fighting one, find a place to rest and wait until the poison wears off to fight another. If you get bitten by a hatchling snake looking one, you may want to wait then, too, though I usually don't. Make sure to heal yourself to keep up with the poison. If ya don't yer dead. :twisted:

This is taken from my own experiences and may work for you or not. ;)