v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Playing on PC?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
reddevil
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Playing on PC?

Post by reddevil »

Is there an Android emulator that you can play android games on your pc? and then that I could link my phone to my computer USB, and transfer my save files to my computer, (and back to my phone later) (makes backups as well for those important files!) and be able to play the game on my computer? it'd work the same just clicking is same as finger.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Playing on PC?

Post by nyktos »

scott posted something about this in the past...

i never looked into it,
but i remembered reading his post...

[ Click Here! ]

gonna hafta check it out!

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

Eclipse has an android emulator although it can be a little slow.
Bard
android_version: 4.0

Post by Bard »

It works in the actual Bluestacks beta http://bluestacks.com/
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

EPIC!!!! IT WOOOOOORKS. and easy install too. now I gotta find the folder and put my game file in it. except actually I kinda don't mind starting over, i could fix my build and then see if I can put it from my compy onto the phone I don't know if that'd work it might be a different format. I'll play with this and find out, but thank you Bard you are awesome for finding this.
Bard
android_version: 4.0

Post by Bard »

No problem, and copying the save from pc to phone or vice versa should work without problems, because AT makes the file, not the Android system.
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Oh man, I am sooooo jealous! I miss my 'puter. :? Not only could I work on AT, I could play it on there, too.

Grrrrrrrrr... :evil:
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

I cant get into the aps folder the mess with data files so no easy switching oh well.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

Hi everyone,
to those who use BlueStacks or chrome to play on pc I want to suggest you "Nox emulator".

Well, one fan of AT from Hong Kong contacted me on FB Andor's Trail page and he wanted to play AT on PC but he wasn't satisfied with those above mentioned ywo software so I searched and searched and stumbled on this emulator (which I haven't tried myself yet) and suggested it to Hong Kong guy (that could've been a wrong move) and he find it surprisingly amazing and better than others. So if you got some time, do try "Nox emulator".
Nah, I am not undercover agent working for nox and I am not getting anything in return. Also don't ask for links just search it on Google.

Ps: it was really hard to find this thread, like really hard because forum's search option was constantly ignoring "pc" term and it was really annoying. There are other threads but I couldn't find them. :/
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail