v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

[Caution SPOILER] A map to lodars cave

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: [Caution SPOILER] A map to lodars cave

Post by SaschaH 87 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:27 pm
SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:13 pm How I said, the only Cave I found is Vaccor's Cave,
I got confused there for a bit the cave you need is part of a quest if the quest for i believe is a lost potion then you can't get there. That and it seems you haven't done enough of the quest. If you read up a bit you were given the hint of where it is. People are trying to help you but when you start the quest it will tell you where he is. But if you are are a low level character, you will not make it to him. And even if you do, you would need to make it back. So I will say I doubt you are ready to do the quest
Yeah, this is the Quest A lot Portion, Umar in the Thivesguild
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:46 pm
SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:13 pm How I said, the only Cave I found is Vaccor's Cave,
I got confused there for a bit the cave you need is part of a quest if the quest for i believe is a lost potion then you can't get there. That and it seems you haven't done enough of the quest. If you read up a bit you were given the hint of where it is. People are trying to help you but when you start the quest it will tell you where he is. But if you are are a low level character, you will not make it to him. And even if you do, you would need to make it back. So I will say I doubt you are ready to do the quest
and you haven't found the rock formation?
Either you found it and can't get through it, or you haven't found it yet.thats the only way to get to him, besides the short cut which is another quest later on for you. It's off the the road just explore more
But have you talked to olgam? If so he will babble on but will tell you about the Rocky formation (it's of the [duleian road/spoiler]
This is the best I can help without playing it for you
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Either you found it and can't get through it, or you haven't found it yet.thats the only way to get to him, besides the short cut which is another quest later on for you. It's off the the road just explore more
But have you talked to olgam? If so he will babble on but will tell you about the Rocky formation (it's of the [duleian road/spoiler]
sometimes I can go inside a Cave and sometimes it doesn't work and it says me that is Vaccor's Cave and I have complete the old friends Quest but this I haven't do this Quest right now
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 pm

sometimes I can go inside a Cave and sometimes it doesn't work and it says me that is Vaccor's Cave and I have complete the old friends Quest but this I haven't do this Quest right now
If you went through the green maze it should not be a problem. I'm thinking you went through the short cut (you can't go that way yet) you need to make it to the green maze and get to him that way
But I will send you a link to see the world map. It's old but now you will see the green maze. You need to get through that to get to lodar
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:35 pm
If you went through the green maze it should not be a problem. I'm thinking you went through the short cut (you can't go that way yet) you need to make it to the green maze and get to him that way
But I will send you a link to see the world map. It's old but now you will see the green maze. You need to get through that to get to lodar
thanks for the world map, I have see it, but I still don't know where I can found Lodar's Cave
CUCHULAINN3

Re: [Caution SPOILER] A map to lodars cave noon

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:25 pm
CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:35 pm

thanks for the world map, I have see it, but I still don't know where I can found Lodar's Cave
I told you. You need to make it through the whole green maze then you get to the cave and then to him that's the only way. The maze is along journey
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

but I have read it Lodar's Cave should be near Flagstone, is it right or what, because I looking there
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:31 pm but I have read it Lodar's Cave should be near Flagstone, is it right or what, because I looking there
Let me recheck my game I'm running on no sleep been up two in a half days so let me check
Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:31 pm but I have read it Lodar's Cave should be near Flagstone, is it right or what, because I looking there
No.
SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:25 pm thanks for the world map, I have see it, but I still don't know where I can found Lodar's Cave
You can leave Lodar's quest for last and do everything else first. It's a tough place, there's no use trying to get there when you're not ready.

Have you found the 'Rocky Formation' on the Duleian Road? You step onto it and go in the Northern direction from there, that's where
the path to the "Green Maze" starts (there's different paths but it's somewhere to the East), and to get to Lodar you'll have to go through the whole Green Maze. You have to be well-prepared for it.
~x
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Lodar is nowhere near Flagstone. There is a cave near Flagstone, but it has absolutely nothing to do with Lodar. There is no "Lodar's cave".

I think you really need to search the forums looking for answers to your questions. They are all there, somewhere. "Search", at the top right, is the way to find them. If you really can't find the answer by searching, then ask.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1