@r0tt3nj4ck: Because you cannot! Regeneration is only available with 30HP base points. And because I find choosing +5 HP on Level-up a total waste of valuable points in AC, BC & AD - I simply take it later (see the next level batch: 11-20)r0tt3nj4ck wrote:Second Point at level 8 - I used it on Quick Learner - as it will start early on to give you an extra 5% Exp. Once you've reached your first million points, 50.000 exp will come from this decision alone
Why not take regeneration. By the time you make 1 million exp. 50k is just 1 run vs. a skill that regens you always forever.
@valshaq:valshaq wrote:I'd ignore the rat cave at the first levels. Saveloading is not (my idea of) fun!
And as far as points distribution goes:Oh, and another life saving hint:Oh and about attacking:
- 1st point: No real need for actual save loading (just a matter of safety for those that like it - if you don't, ditch it). The main point here, is that your father's house and your bed are very close by. And nothing comes cheaper than resting in a free bed, money as well as time wise. Btw. the first 5 levels took less than an hour.
- 2nd point: By investing a good amount into BC, you really prolong your lifetime substantially. Try it! However, you're right about AC & AD are very important. In a nutshell: atm (level 22) I'm on about 181AC, 76BC and 10-21AD. Guess were the next points go?!
- 3rd point: same as above
@Zukero: +100% on all. Will do pretty much all of what you suggestedZukero wrote:@Link: I haven't had the time to read it all yet... but keep up the good work ! It's awesome !
I'd suggest renaming the topic though (edit your first post, and change the title) to something more "precise" like: "Andor's Trail walkthrough: from level 1 to invincible dual-wielder".
Also, when incorporating tips and ideas from other players, make sure to:
- Give their names when citing them directly
- Make sure it fits with your described strategy
- State them as alternatives (like, give different item sets).
I'll look into that. Thanks for the hint.Duke wrote:Link, I think you listed the wrong stats for the Bar Brawler's Gloves and the wrong cost for the Gloves of Better Grip.
And, I would recommend rings that do dmg over the Challenger's Ring. AC and dmg is in my opinion way more important early than a lowly 4BC. But, this is your guide and you are doing a great job with this, please don't take my words as golden, they are just my opinion. And what is great about this game, is that there are so many choices to be made.
Thanks again for all the valuable tips. Your names will be listed in the first post in a separate list. Together, we'll make this walkthrough a really valuable resource for beginners (I really hate the word "newbie").