v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

help! I cant get through"flows through the veins"

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
bbw_luverly
android_version: 4.0

help! I cant get through"flows through the veins"

Post by bbw_luverly »

I read the topic about the quests and things that are needed to do in order to go through them but I'm still stuck! I think I've spoken with everyone in loneford and the surrounding area, but I cant seem to get Landa??(the guy in the bar) to talk to me! he just acts scared tells me to stay away from him. I don't know what I did or didn't do but if there is anything any of you wonderful people can help me with I'd really appreciate it. Is there someone I might have missed speaking to that will magically make him talk to me? the farmer in the field doesn't tell me anything about him either, he just says the same crap everyone else says about the illness and how he's happy the guards are there to help.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: help! I cant get through"flows through the veins"

Post by rijackson741 »

What is the last entry in your quest log for this quest?
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
bbw_luverly

Post by bbw_luverly »

I'm including a screen shot (if it works) of the entries in this quest that I have gotten so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bbw_luverly

Post by bbw_luverly »

Not sure if the screen shot upload worked... if not it shows the start of the quest, that I should investigate, that some villagers think feyguard guards did it. Talion, the chapel priest thinks it's the shadow. And the final part is taevinn blaming sienn and his pet.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Uploading of images to the forums is currently broken.
I think you may need to go and talk to the guards at the crossroads guardhouse again. I am not 100% sure of that though.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
bbw_luverly

Post by bbw_luverly »

Thank you! I thought I had spoken to everyone there again, but I guess I missed going up into the "tower" again. Lol oops!
LSF

Post by LSF »

Hi all,
I have the same problem, the last quest entry is
"Taevinn in Loneford is certain that Sienn in the southeast barn has something to do with the illness. Apparently, Sienn keeps a pet around that has approached Taevinn in a threatening manner several times. "
I toked with the fellows in Loneford including Sienn and his "pet", the guards and Miranda too, no progress on the quest.
Any help is most welcome.
Last edited by Zukero on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use spoiler tags for quest content please
LSF
Level 31 AC 241 AD 20-26 CR 53/3 AC 234; HP 62 BC 59 DR 4
DotSP, Fragstone Pride, polished ring of backstabbing x2, JoF; Serpent's hauberk, ordinary leather cap, chainmail mittents, Unzel`s DB
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Melarec »

Hardcore spoilers.. Enter at your own risk.. As I remember it, you just need to talk to everyone about 50 times. The guys in teh fields too I think.. You'll trigger it eventually. :)
Happy hunting!
LSF

Post by LSF »

yee, it was that guy, http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/npclist.php#rolwynn, he wasn`t mantioned in the quest or in other conversations :)
LSF
Level 31 AC 241 AD 20-26 CR 53/3 AC 234; HP 62 BC 59 DR 4
DotSP, Fragstone Pride, polished ring of backstabbing x2, JoF; Serpent's hauberk, ordinary leather cap, chainmail mittents, Unzel`s DB
Diabolic
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Diabolic »

If I may "bump" this thread, because I'm new to AT and "stuck" at this quest!
I looked at the mentioned list of quest-comments and I seem to miss the part with the guards at the Crossroads guardhouse ... I talked to every talkable person there for like 10 times, but no dice :( Some are mentioning, that the people at Loneford should be happy for their help blabla, but I can't talk to anyone about the quest! Who do I have to talk to?
Is it Minarra? I have a quest there and only can talk about that (and currently can't beat the bridge troll to advance there...)
Any advice?

PS: and OT: Great game!
LVL 46, AC 343%, BC 160%/1, DMG 26-42, AP 4/12, RolS: 1 (Lost in time)
LVL 37, AC 271, BC 88/3, DMG 21-37, AP5/10, RolS: 1