Charwood Quest Rewards: Fayvara & Falothen [Spoilers Ahoy]

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
gomshil
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Charwood Quest Rewards: Fayvara & Falothen [Spoilers Ahoy]

Post by gomshil »

As stated in my previous post, both weapons in a dual wield build get the bonus from dagger proficiency.

I am now level 48, I have fighting style: dual wield (2), dagger proficiency (3), and specialization: dual wield.
I am using Dagger of the Shadow Priests in the main hand, and Blade of the Defiler in the off hand.

With Dual Wield I get the Dagger proficiency attack bonus on both, the block bonus on both ( or in this case deficit on just the off-hand one ) , and increases critical skill on both.

Neither Dagger proficiency nor Dual Wield effect the critical multiplier. Only the multiplier in the main hand is used. This is why Dagger of the Shadow Priests must be in the main hand.
Antison
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Charwood Quest Rewards: Fayvara & Falothen [Spoilers Ahoy]

Post by Antison »

gomshil wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 pm

I am now level 48, I have fighting style: dual wield (2), dagger proficiency (3), and specialization: dual wield.
Only the multiplier in the main hand is used. This is why Dagger of the Shadow Priests must be in the main hand.
This is not true. The highest multiplier is applied regardless of what hand the weapon is in.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"