v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New version?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Azazel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

New version?

Post by Azazel »

I read somewhere on here about "GitHub". Can I download updates there or do I have to wait for the play store?
PS
Sorry if I'm bothering you guys, I know you have stuff to do but if I can remove a few bugs from my game that'd be great.
For the Glory of Feygard!
Level 26
Gut-Splitter
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: New version?

Post by Zukero »

On github, you can download the source code of the game. Check the "Source code of the game" link in the useful links red box at the top of this page.
You'll also find a link to a slightly outdated contribution guide that explains how to compile the sources.

But beware, there be dragons. Saves made with a dev version are incompatible with release versions, so any progress you make will be lost when we release the next version.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: New version?

Post by nyktos »

"There be Dragons", indeed. :twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]