v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Is there any use to glass gem or ruby gem?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Luffie97
android_version: 5.0

Is there any use to glass gem or ruby gem?

Post by Luffie97 »

The items that are dropped by monsters.. other than selling them.. are there any other uses to them?
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Is there any use to glass gem or ruby gem?

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello Luffie97, and welcome to the forums

It depends on the item. Some items have a use, some currently do not. I say currently, because the game is in development and even if an item has no use now, that does not mean it will have no use in the future. For example, I don't think the glass gem has a use at the moment (although I could be wrong; that opinion is based only on memory), but the ruby gem does. Many animal parts have uses (in fact, I think all of them do). Weapons, armor, rings, and necklaces are useful only if worn, so if you don't want to use them you can sell them. If you accumulate a very large number of any gem or animal part you could sell some, but my advice is to keep at least a few of everything.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Luffie97
android_version: 5.0

Re: Is there any use to glass gem or ruby gem?

Post by Luffie97 »

Ok.. thanks..