v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Stoutford Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Stoutford Area Quests

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

BethelAbba wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 pm All this.... and no mention of a cave or a key..... things that make you go.... insane.
I believe you need to talk to the lady next to the church in stoutford first to start root of live. After that . then caeda in remgard she tells u she needs flowers from the Glade in the cave
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Otiz hailux
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Otiz hailux »

Me ajudem sou novo e brasileiro, não consigo ler algumas informações aparecem em um quadrado escrito "exposição"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Could you please clarify what you are asking. Also please use English (you can post in both Portugese and English, but include the English).
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
BethelAbba
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by BethelAbba »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:57 pm Could you please clarify what you are asking. Also please use English (you can post in both Portugese and English, but include the English).
I think he was asking for the song "Despacito" to be officially added to the game soundtrack. Then again, my Portuguese is a fair bit rusty. ;)
Alsa - Lvl:60, HP:174 AC:230%, AD:27-34 BC:174%, DR:4 BM used: 12 (Lodars)
Most Kills: Shdw Garg Mstr:3700(+3281 trnrs)
Gold:313,705 | HoF: 1 ChaR: 2
WA: 2, HH: 2, Clv: 2, IF: 3, Re: 3, MF: 2, DP: 2, LAP: 1, HAP: 1
Havenwood
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Havenwood »

::Edit - disregard, I went back again and found
a bottom level to the tavern/guardshouse building right near the stairs you first come down to enter the Castle area
All are solved now. I'm a silly billy!:: :lol:

Hello, may I ask for some help with the Stoutford Castle quest? Have already read every other thread about it. I've finished Rumblings
telling Tahalendor my bro was responsible
and Colonel Lutarc
And have his medallion in my inventory.

But with regards to Stoutford Castle...
I have killed Lord Erwyn, with the gold coins so he doesn't ressurect, and I have his ring in my inventory. I have killed all the undead I can find, in every nook and cranny, except for the undead child (poor thing!).

I must be missing something... here's the areas I might be going wrong:
I have given water to the horse but am unable to find a way into the cottage behind the stable; I am unable to find a way through the fallen rubble into the smithy; I can not find a way inside the caged area. I have collected the mead and the perch fish items, but have found no use for them.

I have killed the undead in the guard tower, the servants in the upstairs rooms of the main castle, the cook, the downstairs areas (both), and up along both walls (I did multiple runs along to make sure they weren"t hidden), and in all the places you'd expect.

I did help the little girl, we found the helmet, returned to her father, he was happy and told me to give the helmet to sir drinksalot, I gave him the helmet but he just looks at his bottles sadly. I told the armourer that sir drinksalot isn't happy about the helmet... but the dialog/convo just closes, with no further input from him. So that quest is also incomplete. I have tried talking to Tahalendor but he's got nothing new to say to me, and to Yolgen but he just tells me I'm missing some undead.
Can anyone please give me some hints or tips or tell me where I might have gone wrong? I'm cool with other unfinished quests but these ones are bugging me because I've gotten SO into them! Loving the game btw.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello Havenwood, and welcome to the forums.
There is a basement in the main building with an entrance that is not obvious. Perhaps that?
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

So I'm stuck in the castle with the little girl.
Running a new character, level 19. No local quests completed yet, unless you count Yolgren's reward for finishing the prison. I'd just started Rumblings and the flower fetch; the priest is still scared of me; I watered the horse (mini-quest?); I've cleared all the undead except the (noncombatant) child and the Lord himself, who I'm not sure I can beat. The little girl won't let me leave the still-living side of the castle to go back to town. Can I progress without killing the undead lord?
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Never mind... sort of...
Don't know why I assumed that the Leave button would leave me still stuck. Tired today, I guess. Heading back to town to see what I can do next. Trying to avoid reading the spoilers on this new area.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by SaschaH 87 »

Schmmiiirc wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:21 pm
RaptorNXT wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 am

Lost Girl looking for Lost Things
- In the haunted Castle, Odirath's daughter Gyra is hidden in the storeroom of the main house
- Offer to lead her back to safety
- Collect Lord Berbane's helmet from under the beds of the top floor of two-storied house in the map to the left of the map in which the main house was
- Take Gyra back to Stoutford, where she knows the way and runs ahead to her father
- Accept Odirath's thanks
- Return the helmet to Lord Berbane
- Stay quiet while Lord Berbane sings his own pretend praises

Lord Berbane's Helmet can also be in other places.
I can't found Lord Berbane's Helmet, or have I to kill first the undead there?
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:45 pm
Schmmiiirc wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:21 pm
RaptorNXT wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 am

Lost Girl looking for Lost Things
- In the haunted Castle, Odirath's daughter Gyra is hidden in the storeroom of the main house
- Offer to lead her back to safety
- Collect Lord Berbane's helmet from under the beds of the top floor of two-storied house in the map to the left of the map in which the main house was
- Take Gyra back to Stoutford, where she knows the way and runs ahead to her father
- Accept Odirath's thanks
- Return the helmet to Lord Berbane
- Stay quiet while Lord Berbane sings his own pretend praises

Lord Berbane's Helmet can also be in other places.
I can't found Lord Berbane's Helmet, or have I to kill first the undead there?
No but it wouldn't hurt . Check the whole Castle area it's there it's not like the marble finding. You just haven't gone everywhere
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach