v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Stoutford Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Stoutford Area Quests

Post by Nut »

8-) Nice

What if
the ring proves you to be a relative of Andor, and you will be thrown into prison in a cell next to him?
There you find the 127 map long 'shortcut' to Remgard and find home again? Andor meets Caeda on the way, marries her and won't accompany you, so Mikhail stays unhappy.
Then he remembers that he has another kid that didn't come home...
Nut
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

Nut wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:37 am 8-) Nice

What if
the ring proves you to be a relative of Andor, and you will be thrown into prison in a cell next to him?
There you find the 127 map long 'shortcut' to Remgard and find home again? Andor meets Caeda on the way, marries her and won't accompany you, so Mikhail stays unhappy.
Then he remembers that he has another kid that didn't come home...
Very nice as well!

Maybe this needs to be moved into the ideas section and more what ifs created to get the story spinnng going :D
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

But What Ifs aside, if his ring was known to be required to complete the game, it would have been made an unsellable quest item from the start. Sometimes I've sold it and sometimes I've dropped it back at the house as soon as I'd found better. I'm not going to stress until or unless a new use shows up.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
TyOzzy7
android_version: 5.0

Post by TyOzzy7 »

I looked for an answer to this but I could not find it, so I apologize in advance if this is a repeat:

Anyway, with regards to the "Roots of Love" quest, how can you get to Remgard? I saw you can get there via Stoutford but I've been searching (both here and in-game) for a passage. As long as I can get to Remgard...?

Please help or explain?
Last edited by TyOzzy7 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Remgard? You need to go by loneford. And to the east
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
TyOzzy7
android_version: 5.0

Post by TyOzzy7 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm Remgard? You need to go by loneford. And to the east

Okay, thank you; I have yet to find it, just Brimhaven and the Green Maze area. And north of that the graveyard.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

It is a very long trip. Follow the river starting north of Brimhaven and head east
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
FDWojo
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by FDWojo »

If it helps any (since it obviously has a number of places it could be), I found Lord Berbane's Helmet on
the southern-most wall of the castle keep area. It was in the first abandoned guard shack in the south-east corner
Kayby is…
using v0.8.6.1
Lvl:57 XP:3360351 AP:12 HP:140 AC:279 AD:32-66 CHS:13 CM:3.0 BC:198 DR:3 ECC:11%
Items: RoLS PRoP Yat RoW AssBla DoSP JoF HoFS
Soullessktty

Post by Soullessktty »

I actually always find it in the first building encountered, the one in the north western of the skeleton infested area, under the bed in the north eastern corner of the second floor.
FDWojo wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:30 am If it helps any (since it obviously has a number of places it could be), I found Lord Berbane's Helmet on
the southern-most wall of the castle keep area. It was in the first abandoned guard shack in the south-east corner
Eye sharted

Post by Eye sharted »

I must be lacking intelligence, how do I get into stoutford castle? Have have the coins already, just can't open the gate