Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post by Antison »

You'll see "wanted, dead or alive" posters with your name on it all over the great city. That's if you are even allowed entry. :twisted:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
ruleofthirds13
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

so thats the reason why Lodar is hiding. lol
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Having some kind of wanted system in AT (like GTA) for minor offences would be a game changer. No rpg has considered seriously enough to include it, so far. Kingdome cone deliverance is the only exception here (or maybe a few others).

There's also a jail existing in some areas on the map, which makes me wonder whether there are plans on making it useful in future updates?

A wanted system would also add replayability for players to continue with AT after finishing the quests with various types of challenging encounters that aren't one timed quests.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Osho,

I was not entirely serious.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I think you could also get arrested in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. I'm not certain of that though.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

So what happens if you get arrested? Mikhail comes and bails you out? He's broke. The Guild breaks you out? Maybe if you've been on their side, but what if you're Shadow (or other), not Guild? A month's sentence for possession does not make good gameplay lol.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
ruleofthirds13

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

Tomcat wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:10 pm So what happens if you get arrested? Mikhail comes and bails you out? He's broke. The Guild breaks you out? Maybe if you've been on their side, but what if you're Shadow (or other), not Guild? A month's sentence for possession does not make good gameplay lol.
son:father help me im in jail,
mikhail: i dont know where did go my money at the of our house.
son: here i have 400,000 gold in my pocket.

just imagine.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Tomcat wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:10 pm So what happens if you get arrested?
Ok. Here's the full thing;

1. Decide a list of minor offences

2. Introducing 2 levels of wanted system - L1 and L2

3. If you are found breaking the law (any of the minor offences list) then:

Go to jail. 2 options available for bail out: 1) Pay a fixed sum of money, say 1000 Gold, 2) If you can't (or don't) pay the money then a punishment of 1 point in AC, BC, DMG combined will be applicable, v.i.z; -5AC, -3BC and -1DMG will be immediately reduced from your combat statistics, and each time the player fails to pay

4. You can avoid going to jail or paying the fine or facing the punishment by fighting the law authority. This can be split in 2 Levels.

In L1 - Guards randomly spawn anytime and in any area (within the limits of city population) after you've been found violating the law. Just like bonemeal potions, the guards will ask you to pay the fine. Player can choose to pay and bail out peacefully, OR player can choose to attack a number of guards in a turn based combat (similar to guards in guynmart at the gates)

In L2 - Guards will now RANDOMLY block any areas with barricades, blocking the entry point to any area (be it stoutford, brimhaven, guynmart bridge, etc). This level kick in, if the player chooses to flee during L1 (similar to the option of fleeing the guynmart guards at the gates), thus making it difficult (completely blocked) to enter .any one area until you are arrested and sent to jail.
The player can enter the area if it successfully kills all the guards and then proceeds to lift the barricades.

The more the guards are killed, the more areas get blocked, and the more times player has to fight each time when clearing the blockade to enter these areas.

This is like a mini game. Player can start it by breaking the laws, and end it the way it wants - confrontation or settlement. It also helps to use the excess money and spend it on getting out of jail.

In terms of benefits, the guards have a %chance to drop 1 legendary and 2 extraordinary items. Including a unuque variety of armor. Plus any other interesting loot drops not available in normal game, be it unique potions, weapons, etc but NO GOLD! All these benefits can be available only if the player kills them. Higher the kills, higher the chances of loot drops!
ruleofthirds13

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

leeeeet's get ready to rumble!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danilo492
android_version: 8.0

Post by Danilo492 »

Is the bonemeal patrol still in the game? I've lots and lots of bonemeal with me waiting for the Fasci.... sorry i mean Feyguard guards to show up.

We have the thieves guilde right? So... a Bonemeal Cartel would be funny too.
Last edited by Antison on Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts. Please avoid posting back-to-back