Immaculate Kidnapping

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
schlabs
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Immaculate Kidnapping

Post by schlabs »

Dear all.
Before to start i want give the thanks for this game. I love GNU project and specially give constructive feedback to help on game.

Now i are stuck in Immaculate kidnapping, i don't get that the woman get out of tavern. I have the feeling that now are fewer options that before on dialogs with the woman. I Think that i try almost all combinations with no luck.

I also stuck on only the begin. cithum told that need a experienced fighter but i dont know what i must do.

The central point is leave the comment about many quest are very cheaper hinted, so are impossible to do without some of google help.
For example, Thief apprentice, the required bandage has no one clue where are. I go to all merchant with no luck, after 2 o 3 level i found that the thoronir in fallhaven have the bandage. I think that the dialog of fanamor must include "go to thoronir in fallhaven to get a bandage, hurry or i will die"
If you dont want to be explicit you can replace "found the church where you buy the bonemeal potions, he know what do" or another clue (and discover) message.

Roses, is perfect on hints, i can complete without search anyting on google. (Still i have the dinner of hanna).

I know, the idea is that i explore the game, but is not the same explore the game doing any task or explore completely blind and open new quest (on exploration) and unable cumulate the frustration of a long list of incomplete quest.

I really hope add a bit to the project.
Best Regards, and have nice day to all
Christian
Lv:23
AC:132%
BC:84%
DR:2
AD: 10-20
cy;21x2.0
Osho

Re: Immaculate Kidnapping

Post by Osho »

Hi Christian

Regarding the kidnapping quest - There are multiple (a few) ways this can be completed. Without giving away the spoilers, the only hint I can offer is to interact with the lady thoroughly and carefully approach the conversation in an orderly, logical manner. There's also another person in the tavern you'll need to seek PERMISSION before the lady could be kidnapped. Who is that person and how to hoodwink that person into believing you is another interesting part of the quest, which again can be dealt in 2 ways!

Simply follow Umar's advice, "Use your tongue" to avoid any suspicion, rather than any coercive actions. Hints are aplenty. Just requires common sense.

Remember to save the game BEFORE starting any interaction to experiment with various options.

Regarding Cithurn - By more experienced fighter means you have to complete a specific quest first. He doesn't explicitly says so, but meant to be understood. Because you're an experienced fighter based on your progression in the game, and the progression requires the player to complete the quests. The clear hint here is that Cithurn isn't judging you based on easy quests but more challenging ones. So keep finishing such quests and interact with him regularly to know the name of the quest required to be completed in order to convince him about your experience!

I feel many quests in the game offer hints to the player. Some in an orderly manner. Requiring a specific condition to be met in some situations before the objective behind the quest becomes clear. It's like a puzzle. Sometimes you have to think a bit more to put the piece in proper place to understand the hint. There's no handholding. If you are stuck in some of the quests then you can always seek help from the forum.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Thx for your comments on the game. Glad you like it.

Concerning Fanamor you could find in the questlog
I need to find a trustworthy preast
which should be hint enough
Nut
schlabs

Post by schlabs »

Dear Nut:
Thanks you. Dear all, A pleasure help.

Dear Osho
Remember to save the game BEFORE starting any interaction to experiment with various options.
Is not possible for kidnapping, i started with 400k points and now i nave more than 830k.
Yes many quest offer a hint, not all, and not in all stages of the quest. At this moment i have 10~12 started quest without any idea of how follow or finish it (and is the reason of this post). Is possible that i are no smarter to solve, is possible that my english understanding fail to get a clear path of how i can do.
Anyway, thanks for the hints.

For both, I hope you have a Nice day.
Christian Schmitz
cy;21x2.0
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

What is your last questlog entry for Immaculate kidnapping?

Cithurn's requirement is meant to be rather general. He's basically saying you are not strong enough to do what he needs. So you just have to go and do other things until you are strong enough.

I happen to agree with you regarding Fanamor. At least we should add "go to a priest".
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
schlabs

Post by schlabs »

At this moment the woman is kidnaped, after read that i need request authorization to other people on the tavern.
cy;21x2.0