Gear List (V7 Added)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Post Reply
User avatar
nyktos
Posts: 3399
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 pm
android_version: 7.1
Location: Nor City, Dhayavar
Contact:

Re: Gear List

Post by nyktos » Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 am

Pyrizzle wrote:
PK17 wrote:Something tells me we will have plenty of time for that :lol:
We will cross that bridge when it comes my friend.

With the new categorization of weapons and the changes in V7, i have a feeling that creating a new gear list will be easier to do if it's started from scratch. =)
yeah, we could just use what Oskar sent us for classifying the items to use as an initial template...

:ugeek:
Pyrizzle wrote:
Duke wrote:I just realized one small correction needed with the current gear list...for Valugha's Shimmering Hat, it should have a BC of -5, not +5.
Nice catch Duke! I will see if i can fix that one now. =) Can't fix it myself but I know of someone who might be able to.

Will get that fixed soon. Thanks again Duke
can't get in because it's a G+ Doc???
"Embrace the Shadow"

Image

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]

Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Gear List

Post by Pyrizzle » Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 am

nyktos wrote:
yeah, we could just use what Oskar sent us for classifying the items to use as an initial template...

:ugeek:
That is a great idea! That will make it so easy.

Now if i can only find where i put that.... *ruffles around in my bag*
nyktos wrote: can't get in because it's a G+ Doc???
Yeah, most likely it's because someone else wrote it. It's not a big deal at this time because a new gear list will need to be built soon anyways.

You know me, I'm always down to make a list. (Silly Capricorn...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomcat
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 am
android_version: 7.0

Re: Gear List

Post by Tomcat » Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 am

Yep, classic Capricorn...
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6

Duke
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm
android_version: 6.0
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Gear List

Post by Duke » Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Excellent, thank you.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1

User avatar
Richard Faila
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

New item list

Post by Richard Faila » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi

First of all thanks for really great game!

I am playing now for few moths and it was truly exiting time. Since I start, i was always curios about possibilities a new stuff that I can equip. I thing I am little bit of collector and I try to find best items that will fit my character style. Page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... n_US&gid=0 was great source of help, but it looks little bit old and doesn't have new stuff form 0.7 in it. Also I like to know more information about items, such as category and icon will be really helpful too.

Because I consider myself as geek and nerd, and Andor's Trail is open game and all the necessary data is available, I created page of my own. It is generated directly from source files of game, so it should be actual and precise. At first it was only for me, then I send it to my friend and now I thing it can be useful for somebody else.

So the page is here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/list.php

Hope it will be a help for someone.

Happy hunting!

PS: Because I have really fun programing this list, some point in the future there will be (maybe :D) a list of monster and interactive map.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.

User avatar
fiernaq
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm
android_version: 2.3

Re: New item list

Post by fiernaq » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Whoa! :O

Very nice!

Any chance you could add notes on there such as items that you can't get if you go a different route? I'm thinking about the whole Upgraded Remgard Gear vs. Marrowtaint among other things.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013

User avatar
Richard Faila
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

Re: New item list

Post by Richard Faila » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

fiernaq wrote:Whoa! :O

Very nice!

Any chance you could add notes on there such as items that you can't get if you go a different route? I'm thinking about the whole Upgraded Remgard Gear vs. Marrowtaint among other things.

Well, since the page generated strait from the source files, this will be near to impossible :D.

I could added that information manually, but I would like to keep the page purely automatically generated. When i added monsters to my database i would be able (maybe) add some information about NPC/monster where you can buy/find every item piece, but something complex as quest reward eeee ... I don't thins so :roll:
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.

Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: New item list

Post by Pyrizzle » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Richard Faila wrote:Hi

First of all thanks for really great game!

I am playing now for few moths and it was truly exiting time. Since I start, i was always curios about possibilities a new stuff that I can equip. I thing I am little bit of collector and I try to find best items that will fit my character style. Page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... n_US&gid=0 was great source of help, but it looks little bit old and doesn't have new stuff form 0.7 in it. Also I like to know more information about items, such as category and icon will be really helpful too.

Because I consider myself as geek and nerd, and Andor's Trail is open game and all the necessary data is available, I created page of my own. It is generated directly from source files of game, so it should be actual and precise. At first it was only for me, then I send it to my friend and now I thing it can be useful for somebody else.

So the page is here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/list.php

Hope it will be a help for someone.

Happy hunting!

PS: Because I have really fun programing this list, some point in the future there will be (maybe :D) a list of monster and interactive map.
Oh my gods! This list is fantastic!! Thank you! I will edit the Gear list page and add a link to your V7 list to the top of it! Great work!

+100 :mrgreen:

[Topics Merged and link to V7 gear list added to 1st post]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
sorrow
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:32 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: the land of the devil dogs

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Post by sorrow » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Wow very very good... this could also help the dev team put some organization in our inventory in game with drop menus of different items.. bravo!

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1

User avatar
Antison
VIP
Posts: 2905
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm
android_version: 7.1
Location: It's a beagle's world. We're just living in it.

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Post by Antison » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Great work, but there are some issues with this list. For example, the Blackwater Ring of Combat is missing its attack damage. There are a few items listed that are quest items that cannot be used.
The Strange looking helmet and Bjorgur's family dagger are examples.

Also, it would be really nice if the location for which the item could be obtained would be nice.

Code: Select all

Lv  AP   HP  AC  AD    BC DR CHS CM ECC
134 3/12 215 285 65-75 201 9
58  4/14 131 241 30-43 186 3
52  3/12 150 261 33-42 81  4 59  3.0 29
52  4/12 163 334 30-47 77  3
49  3/12 99  347 40-46 171 1
49  6/12 131 263 35-80 107 3
48  2/12 121 267 34-43 103 5

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests