v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

taunt skill

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: taunt skill

Post by Sarumar »

tek wrote:I agree with mino. Taunt is the high level skill that Tek wants. :D. But he still needs two levels of evasion.
I agree... but it is three levels of evasion what you want :twisted:
Last edited by Sarumar on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Sarumar wrote:
tek wrote:I agree with mino. Taunt is the high level skill that Tek wants. :D. But he still needs two levels of evasion.
I agreee that idea... but it is three levels of evasion vs none :twisted:
Need two levels of evasion. I have none with my Tek hero.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Right off of my phone:

Taunt: Lvl 0/1

When the attacker makes an attack and misses, there is a 25% chance that the attacker looses 2 Action Points (AP). This applies to all melee attacks against you.

To level up this skill, you need at least Level 2 of the Evasion Skill.

To level up this skill, you need at least Level 4 of the Dodge Skill.

--------------------------------------
This is definitly my favorite for the High Level Skills.
because
The requirements are not too rediculous
and
making your target unable to swing back is awesome!

Taunt = 7 sp needed (2 evas, 4 dodge , 1 Taunt)
Internal Bleeding = 7 sp needed (3 More Crit, 3 Better crit, 1 Internal bleeding)
Fracture = 14 sp needed (6 more crit, 6 better crit, 1 internal bleeding, 1 fracture)
Rejuvenation = 10 sp needed (3 pure blood, 3 strong mind, 3 enduring body, 1 rejuvenation)
Concussion = 11 sp needed (2 combat speed, 3 Weapon accuracy, 5 hard hit, 1 concussion)

Color code: (Are all personal opinions)
RED = disliked skill
BLUE = Great skill (i use it anyways)
GREEN = Good/Bad depending on your build
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:Right off of my phone:

Taunt: Lvl 0/1

When the attacker makes an attack and misses, there is a 25% chance that the attacker looses 2 Action Points (AP). This applies to all melee attacks against you.

To level up this skill, you need at least Level 2 of the Evasion Skill.

To level up this skill, you need at least Level 4 of the Dodge Skill.

--------------------------------------
This is definitly my favorite for the High Level Skills.
because
The requirements are not too rediculous
and
making your target unable to swing back is awesome!

Taunt = 7 sp needed (2 evas, 4 dodge , 1 Taunt)
Internal Bleeding = 7 sp needed (3 More Crit, 3 Better crit, 1 Internal bleeding)
Fracture = 14 sp needed (6 more crit, 6 better crit, 1 internal bleeding, 1 fracture)
Rejuvenation = 10 sp needed (3 pure blood, 3 strong mind, 3 enduring body, 1 rejuvenation)
Concussion = 11 sp needed (2 combat speed, 3 Weapon accuracy, 5 hard hit, 1 concussion)

Color code: (Are all personal opinions)
RED = disliked skill
BLUE = Great skill (i use it anyways)
GREEN = Good/Bad depending on your build
IMO Internal Bleeding and Fracture are useless too.. Because when you meet the preguisities and land a crit blow every enemy are toast ... no need for some extra bleeding this enemy are already splattered around the field.
Sarumar

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:IMO Internal Bleeding and Fracture are useless too.. Because when you meet the preguisities and land a crit blow every enemy are toast ... no need for some extra bleeding this enemy are already splattered around the field.
I agree! By the time you get the chance to even get a status effect from a crit most NPCs are already dead.

Don't get me wrong i love my crit build, but i quickly changed my mind on using my treasured Skill Points on Internal Bleeding and Fracture.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Post by Kruncha »

I like the idea of 'taunt', but having to put 4 in evasion when it's something i never use is just not gonna happen. that's 16 levels as a prerequisite, shocking :o
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

Kruncha wrote:I like the idea of 'taunt', but having to put 4 in evasion when it's something i never use is just not gonna happen. that's 16 levels as a prerequisite, shocking :o

So worth it though. Think about it, on average enemies get 3 attacks. In addition, depending on where your at currently in the game, most enemies will miss at least once or twice every other attack, even three times. So every miss is almost like subtracting an attack. Some enemies won't be able to attack at all at some points because they only attack once. Plus evasion I hear is pretty good (even though I'm not personally convinced), and block chance is a pain in the butt to increase by level up . So it's got its benefits.
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Kruncha wrote:I like the idea of 'taunt', but having to put 4 in evasion when it's something i never use is just not gonna happen. that's 16 levels as a prerequisite, shocking :o
8 lvl for evasion 2 and 16 lvl for dodge 4 ;) .. it is still one of the best high lvl skills and the needed prequisity skills are not bad one ;)
Sarumar

Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You don't need 4 levels of evasion. You need 2. See screenshot below.
Screenshot_2012-08-22-19-03-45.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Post by Kruncha »

Ah right, it's dodge you need four of, I don't mind the dodge one so much, still not sure about putting two into evasion though.
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?