World Name

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.

Do you think the world of Andor's trail needs a name?

Yes!
55%
No...
4%
I like it without one
9%
It's not necessary
4%
I don't care, but it would be nice
27%
Not sure
2%

Total votes: 56

nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

World Name

Post by nether »

There isn't a world name for the whole of.... well.... Andor's trail XD

Is there any plans to create one? Can the community vote on such a thing? Does anyone even want one? This only struck me when I was thinking about the places in AT as a whole and I found myself blank on what to call it. Usually the whole of something has a name. Surely the Shadow, much less Ely or Kazaman wouldn't leave their earthly domain nameless! :D

I really hope this hasn't been brought up before or there is another thread about this kind of thing. Or even an answer to my question that Oskar or something has brought up. I am sick of having my threads merged because of my lack of thorough searching, so I'm going to go on a limb here and make a poll.
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Re: World Name

Post by Taledus »

Wrong forum, btw... ;)

From what I recall the world is described as a very cruel place & full of monsters...I think we should name it after my wife ;)
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

Taledus wrote:Wrong forum, btw... ;)

From what I recall the world is described as a very cruel place & full of monsters...I think we should name it after my wife ;)
LOL

Besides that, I wasn't really pushing for it to be a suggestion\idea, I was just so confused on why there wasn't one once it hit my brain lol.
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

I just think of the game world as ' the a.t. verse' :mrgreen:
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

PYROTOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A world name would be great eventually, but doesn't seem to be absolutly needed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

Hmmmm..... I see a contest for the community to name the world... :D
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

sdevaney wrote:Hmmmm..... I see a contest for the community to name the world... :D
DIBS!

I win! PYROTOPIA!

(>^,^)>-------- *

:lol:

SuFiC8
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by SuFiC8 »

Great question! I've wondered that myself... Altho I can't, off the top of my helm, think of a good name, it will be interesting to see what this fascinating world of ours may be called...
^SuFiC8^
LvL-100 :evil:
ExP-18,083,212
RoLS-0 GoLF-1
ElyR-1 ShaF-1
RoL-0 SRoV-2
ChaR-3 VSH-0
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

SuFiC8 wrote:Great question! I've wondered that myself... Altho I can't, off the top of my helm, think of a good name, it will be interesting to see what this fascinating world of ours may be called...
^^ I called Dibs. :P

I've been trying to think of a name for the world as well but nothing amazing has come to mind... (except PYROTOPIA :lol: )

Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

After a lot of thought I really think that the current kingdom needs a name. All of the villiages have names, yet not a lot of background for them. More areas are likely to come some time in the future, and they too will need names.

Defining the structure of the "A.T. Verse" would help...I don't think a lot of thought was initially put into this entire project, which if it is done correctly, will allow for future areas to be expanded on for more in-depth stroylines.

These are aspects that really do need to be "defined" in some way in order to provide a more fluid platform for development.