New Game Question

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
EvilLucky

New Game Question

Post by EvilLucky »

Ok so I'm thinking about starting up a new character while waiting for the next update to come about.

But this brings me to two questions...

1. Can I save the saved game files someplace else, so I can go back to them at another time or when the next update comes out? If so, where are they located and which files do I need?

2. If I do click the new user button, will I lose the saved games that are there or can I just use saved game places 3+4 for the new character while keeping places 1+2 for the old character?

Thanks!
Level: 29 Running Android 2.2
HP: 45
Unequipped Stats
AP Cost: 3
Atk Chance: 80%
Atk Damage: 7
Block Chance: 42%
Misqo

Re: New Game Question

Post by Misqo »

Hi EvilLucky, yes, it`s possible to backup your save file. Use any file explorer on your phone (I use ES file explorer - it`s free) and on SD card you should have "andors-trail" folder where you have your save files (called savegame1, savegame2, savegame3 - based on save position in game).

also you can save your current character in one save position (e.g. savegame4) and after starting new game you can save new character to another save position. Be aware when you save it by mistake to position used by previous game you will loose old character!

Hope I helped,
M.
AC: 130%
AD: 21-26
CC: 10%
CM: 2
BC: 72%
RoLS: 0

Updated: 5/24/11