v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail Directory (fan page)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Page Andor's Trail Directory is complete

Post by fiernaq »

You're not using a database? Throw everything into MySQL and pull it out with PHP. That'll give you much faster page loads and sort times. JS is great for manipulating data on a client after the client already has the data but it's no better than HTML at actually loading the data to the client.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

One thing i noticed: The ELYR doesn't have the Adds 2 to your max AP listed in the gear list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

Pyrizzle wrote:One thing i noticed: The ELYR doesn't have the Adds 2 to your max AP listed in the gear list.
Good point ... I have it in my database, but I don't show Max AP in table. I change it, because it is the same with Shadow of the slayer.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

fiernaq wrote:You're not using a database? Throw everything into MySQL and pull it out with PHP. That'll give you much faster page loads and sort times. JS is great for manipulating data on a client after the client already has the data but it's no better than HTML at actually loading the data to the client.
As I write in my page, I am using database. Actually, there is i powerful cache system, who ensure that data from database is pulled only if source code is changed, otherwise it send pure HTML page (witch has been rendered before) to the client.

Javascript on my page didn't download any more data, it only work with HTML. Only tho things that it do, is sorting and "opening" table row. Even then it take JS some time to make it possible. No wonder, if monster page has almost 1MB (and that is just HTML code).

But yes, you have to wait, (more that I would like) and I am little bit disappointed with performance of some (mobile mainly, you don't have problem in desktop) browsers. But there is little I can do with that.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
missypearls
android_version: 4.2

Post by missypearls »

Thank you so much for such a great resource page. I refer to it often. I can virtually check out the map and what kind of monsters I will be facing before I ever go there.
Lvl:83, XP: 10389405, Gold: 281686, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1,
GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW:1, HP: 294, AC: 344%, AD: 45_58, AP: 2, ECC:27% ,
CM: 3.0, BC: 96%, DR: 6
Shadow regeneration, collected all l&e items
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

Thanks for the page! Really helpful! :D
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Richard Faila wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:One thing i noticed: The ELYR doesn't have the Adds 2 to your max AP listed in the gear list.
Good point ... I have it in my database, but I don't show Max AP in table. I change it, because it is the same with Shadow of the slayer.
Thanks Richard!

I seriously reference this page all the time. =) Thank you for such an awesome fanpage!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

roebert
android_version: 4.0

Post by roebert »

a huge thank you for this great website, i love how everything is working hand an hand.
One Question: do you pull the information from the source or do you have to input the information all by yourself?
roebert:
Lvl: 61 XP: 4.070.584 AP: 10/2 HP: 108 AC: 289% AD: 23-39 CHS: 37 CM: 2.0 BC: 166% DR: 5
Skills: WA:3 HH:4 Do:2 IF:1 PB:1 WP:1S:2 AP:S:1 AP:L:1 FS:WS:1
1*RolS
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

RoL and ShaF add 5 HP to you health when equipped, but this is not shown in your equipment table.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

roebert wrote:a huge thank you for this great website, i love how everything is working hand an hand.
One Question: do you pull the information from the source or do you have to input the information all by yourself?
I extract almost everything (99.99%) from source data files (*.json), of course... It will be, well not impossible, but really, really long, boring and stupid stuff to do it manually.
rijackson741 wrote:RoL and ShaF add 5 HP to you health when equipped, but this is not shown in your equipment table.
Good point, it is in the database, it just doesn't show up in table. I fix it as soon as I have same time.