v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail Directory (fan page)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Richard Faila
VIP
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Andor's Trail Directory (fan page)

Post by Richard Faila »

Hi!

I would like to announce, that my AT fan page Andor's Trail Directory (or andorstrailpedia :D) reach it final stage. Now I have list of equipment, monsters, consumables, npc & merchants, conditions and from now on even quests.

As bonus there is a interactive map.

I cannot thing of more stuff to add, so I pronounce this web as complete. Well until new version of AT arrive :D. Right now, I don't know what to do next, 'cause i thing there is everything important.

There is a disqus thread on my page, so if you have any ideas or suggestion, you can put it here or there.

Use it well and as always happy hunting :)
Last edited by Richard Faila on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
red hatter

Re: Page Andor's Trail Directory is complete

Post by red hatter »

Awesome, love the world map, everything listed nicely, clean and minimal looking site, brilliant.
jlhromeo
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by jlhromeo »

Great work I use it a lot. Very handy! :)
Heeeeeey you guys!
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

I'm particularly in love with the interactive map. Great page!!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Richard Faila wrote:Hi!

I would like to announce, that my AT fan page Andor's Trail Directory (or andorstrailpedia :D) reach it final stage. Now I have list of equipment, monsters, consumables, npc & merchants, conditions and from now on even quests.

As bonus there is a interactive map.

I cannot thing of more stuff to add, so I pronounce this web as complete. Well until new version of AT arrive :D. Right now, I don't know what to do next, 'cause i thing there is everything important.

There is a disqus thread on my page, so if you have any ideas or suggestion, you can put it here or there.

Use it well and as always happy hunting :)
Thank you for creating this place !

Really impressive work !

I have some ideas about this site, but i like to keep all discussion about AT in to the official forum http://andorstrail.com/

Please keep on the good work !

All the best
Sarumar

One small idea:

When im in npc&merchant page and click someone who is in indoor i love to see where he is in the world map. If i click the wordmap button the world map open always it the same spot.

Please see the screencaptures below:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

Awesome work! Really love the idea as well as the design :)
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

This is an excellent resource. Thank you very much for making it.
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

Sarumar wrote: One small idea:

When im in npc&merchant page and click someone who is in indoor i love to see where he is in the world map. If i click the wordmap button the world map open always it the same spot.
I don't mind where the discussion take place, I just thought that same thing is better to discuss somewhere else and don't spam official forum. But if you prefer this forum, it is no problem with me.

One small idea of yours was put to work from now on, so if you click on link "Worldmap" or "Top", the part of worldmap/segment map were you was should be more prominent. And it will be highlighted as bonus :D.

But it has same conditions. Mainly, it seams, that hashtags (part of url behind #) work on some mobile browsers little bit weirdly, co it depend what you are using. Desktop browsers seem to work OK. Second problem is, that it obviously doesn't work from indoors maps, because map of these locations are not presented in worldmap, so there are nothing to highlight/move to. If there is a segmet map, it will work from "Top" link.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Richard Faila wrote:
Sarumar wrote: One small idea:

One small idea of yours was put to work from now on, so if you click on link "Worldmap" or "Top", the part of worldmap/segment map were you was should be more prominent. And it will be highlighted as bonus :D.
hmm.. now i understand how your map works...
Perhaps you should give some hint about how it works for stupid (only there whit phone) users like me :-)

btw... please do not say (or think) that yours post may be a spamm... In this forum there are (including most of my post) over 10K post that are more spam kind like any of yours..
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Great work Richard!

I stickied this tread so it will stay at the top of the page for members to find and use!

Thank you for putting this together! It is awesome!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------