v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Some v0.6.8b1 Screenshots

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Athlor

Some v0.6.8b1 Screenshots

Post by Athlor »

These are from my Eken M001 Tablet (800x480 res).
Note this does indeed cure my tablet dialog problem.
The 3rd pic demonstrates a map smaller than the display.
Thieves Guild1.jpg
Thieves Guild2.jpg
This is new1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Some v0.6.8b1 Screenshots

Post by oskarwiksten »

Thanks for the screenshots. You are lucky to have a tablet to play on, I wish I had one as well :)

We haven't started tackling the tablet scaling issues yet for this release. I really hope that we can prioritize them for next release, considering a lot of new players might be using a tablet now that Android is really starting to grow in that segment.

The small black box in the lower left corner of the last screenshot, is that something that is present in the game, or is that just some artifact on the jpg file?

Thanks again for the screenshots, really nice!

This reminds me, we should probably update the screenshots on the google code page for the next release. Anyone have candidates for screenshots that we should include?
/Oskar
Athlor

Re: Some v0.6.8b1 Screenshots

Post by Athlor »

Yeah, that black spot wasn't on the real screen. Must have just snapped it just at the wrong time while it was updating the screen or something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.