v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Game FAQ/Guide

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Game FAQ/Guide

Post by Schmmiiirc »

WildWolf98 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:15 am
Found a guy named Half of just outside the inn at Crossglen. He asked me for stuff, but when I gave him eat tails, he kept asking for more. Then more. And more... Finally I just told him I had enough, and he left. But the quest is still open. Where'd he go? At least give me a hint plz. I'd really prefer not to have to traverse every single square inch of the map just to look for him, if I can help it. Also I can't finish the girl's quest. The guy just won't stop singing and bragging. Thx
You'll find him again without really looking, but it could be anywhere, I've seen him in both Blackwater and Remgard since our first meeting in Crossglen .
See the puppies scatter.
WildWolf98
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by WildWolf98 »

Yahoo! Just finished the graveyard quest. Got the key! However I can't seem to use it on the chest. Both the guy near the chest and the wood guy won't speak anymore relating to the Quest. So now I'm stuck. Any Help? Also, STILL can't finish the girl's quest. That was even my first quest in the new version! Ugh. I'm desperate 😭
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Schmmiiirc wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:52 am
Found a guy named Half of just outside the inn at Crossglen. He asked me for stuff, but when I gave him eat tails, he kept asking for more. Then more. And more... Finally I just told him I had enough, and he left. But the quest is still open. Where'd he go? At least give me a hint plz. I'd really prefer not to have to traverse every single square inch of the map just to look for him, if I can help it. Also I can't finish the girl's quest. The guy just won't stop singing and bragging. Thx
You'll find him again without really looking, but it could be anywhere, I've seen him in both Blackwater and Remgard since our first meeting in Crossglen .
*sigh* Well, hopefully it won't be too bothersome going back to those places. At least I'll get some xp out of it. Only got that, the chest, and the girl left, then I think that's it of the completable quests. Wow, such a fun game XD
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

WildWolf98 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:25 am
Schmmiiirc wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:52 am
*sigh* Well, hopefully it won't be too bothersome going back to those places. At least I'll get some xp out of it. Only got that, the chest, and the girl left, then I think that's it of the completable quests. Wow, such a fun game XD
BTW any particular order in which I can find the dude?
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Must've been a lag or something, but I was finally given the option to open the chest. So happy with it! Chose to keep it, which resulted in you-know-what. Still stuck on the girl. Dude won't stop singing. Already defeated all the undead, all of them. Do I have a bug?
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Not sure how to post a screenshot, but the last achievement in the girl's quest says "LB is singing merrily about his pretended heroic deeds. What a boaster." Or something like that. Every time I try to talk to him, he's like "LB is singly merrily about his heroic deeds." All I can respond with it "Lalala lala lala". That's about as detailed as I can go, because that's all I know. Is it a bug? I don't know what to do.
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Post by Firefly84 »

WildWolf98 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:05 am Must've been a lag or something, but I was finally given the option to open the chest. So happy with it! Chose to keep it, which resulted in you-know-what. Still stuck on the girl. Dude won't stop singing. Already defeated all the undead, all of them. Do I have a bug?
Have you finished of Lord Erwyn? Talk to Yolgen (he tells you if you have missed something) and Tahalendor about it.
Have you finished "Rumblings"? You can't talk to Tahalendor until you do.

When you have found the helmet, Gyra normally returns home once you return to Stoutford. Talk to her father in the armory. Then go to Lord Bourbon :twisted:

Can't help you with this order of events. (You have finished the said quests before you have given him the helmet) :?
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Firefly84 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm
WildWolf98 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:05 am Must've been a lag or something, but I was finally given the option to open the chest. So happy with it! Chose to keep it, which resulted in you-know-what. Still stuck on the girl. Dude won't stop singing. Already defeated all the undead, all of them. Do I have a bug?
Have you finished of Lord Erwyn? Talk to Yolgen (he tells you if you have missed something) and Tahalendor about it.
Have you finished "Rumblings"? You can't talk to Tahalendor until you do.

When you have found the helmet, Gyra normally returns home once you return to Stoutford. Talk to her father in the armory. Then go to Lord Bourbon :twisted:

Can't help you with this order of events. (You have finished the said quests before you have given him the helmet) :?
Thx! Appearently I've now finished the quest, though I don't have the helmet, nor will LB quit singing. Do I have to go somewhere else?
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Ok, nvm. I'm a dummy. Just remembered I already gave him the helmet. Just the girl's dad's comment about giving it back threw me off. All quests complete but one, I believe. Best start searching!
WildWolf98

Post by WildWolf98 »

Welp, just been to about every place I could think of, can't find
Halvor.
Could anyone plz point me in the right direction? Also how many accessible locations are there in total?