Best locations for farming meat and other items

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
n1cky0
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Best locations for farming meat and other items

Post by n1cky0 »

I thought I'd start a post about the best area's for finding items..

I found a great place to get meat:
The entrance to Lowyna's village (where you do the sweet sweet rat poison quest) is the other side of the road (south) to the rocky formation leading to the green maze. It has 3 forest snakes, 6 wolves, 5 wild foxes and 3 forest foxes. All of which drop meat and close together. Once all are killed go downstairs in Lowyna's house, rest in the bed and repeat.
A more obvious place for lower levels to find meat:
Snake cave south of Crossglen. Rest at home in Crossglen
Minor potions of speed:
Kill Aulaeth's near the abandoned house on Blackwater mountain. Rest in the abandoned house and repeat.
Regular potions of health:
Kill Aulaeth's near the abandoned house on Blackwater mountain. Rest in the abandoned house and repeat.
Gold farming: (Found this out when I had to grind a few levels when I was stuck at Blackwater)
Kill the grave spawn/Restless dead (who drop 20-29 gold) under the abandoned house on Blackwater mountain. As there is only 1 spawn, once killed, rest in the bed upstairs and repeat.
Gold farming:
Kill Aulaeth's for a fair chance (1%) of a Blackwater weapon drop. BWD is around 500 gold each, BWS is around 1000 gold. Rest in the abandoned house and repeat.
There must surely be better places for gold farming that I havn't come across/noticed. If you have any spots/tips on grinding for items/gold/XP please feel free to add to the list.

Does anyone know where the best xp rates are in game?
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Best locations for farming meat and other items

Post by ace »

well you thought well. the best place for farming meat is the snake cave near crossglen, every time you get 8-12 meats and a claw and might be some poison glands. also the humanoid monster in there also drops health potions.

and grinding in BWC I will say its the best place to gain experiance, gold and potions in comparatively less time then other places untill lvl 70-80. for getting best out of that place just sleep in the cabin outside BWC and go heck-n-slash through every monster on root, reach BWC and rest in there and come back killing each monster to the cabin outside of BWC and repeat.

and if you are asking for asking for a place where the highest exp giving monster lurks, the answer will be the place near the loader's hideout.

enjoy,

happy hunting.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
decr
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by decr »

Alternatively for Regular potions of health, go for the RoLS and you'll never run out. I think I had around ~1100 of them by the time I got the ring :)

As for gold farming, I seem to have always had more gold than I ever needed and nothing to spend it on with the exception of the beginning of the game I suppose. As for meat I've never sold any to gain gold, just used it for healing throughout until it was no longer needed. I do remember grinding for it in the snake cave for quite a while though.
Lvl:54/XP:2.9M/HP:123/AP:12/AC:215/AD:37-52/BC:103/DR:5
RolS:1/RoL:1
thebeast
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by thebeast »

For early players farming meat the snake cave can be hard the first few lvls. I would suggest killing the 4green snakes and the little dogs til you can do the cave easier. Also an alternative to the other meat farming spot could be the cave south of vacor as it has 2 lvls of dogs/wolves along with the pack master and the area just outside packed with them as well. My gold farming preference would be bwm or rols farming area. This is my first post on the forum so far but I've been playing since late 2011. Happy hunting folks
Old veteran player from 2011. On my 13 character now lol. Hopefully this one lasts a bit longer :shock:
Lvl 45 HP: 111 AP: 12/3 AC: 333% AD: 34-51 BC: 96% DR: 6
skills: BS +2 CS +2 IF +2 REGEN +1 FS:DW +2 S:DW +1 OH SO +2 LAP+1 HAP +1
ROLS: 1
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Thanks for posting!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6