v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Jewel of Fallhaven or Irogotu's Necklace?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
The Black Flamingo

Jewel of Fallhaven or Irogotu's Necklace?

Post by The Black Flamingo »

I'm just wondering what you guys think. Would you prefer/use the damage resistance or lowered attack cost? I'm personally using Irugotu's Necklace right now, but I might switch when I start training block.

ETA: Gotta love the typos you can't see on these screens.
Level: 27 Exp: 363206 Gold: 48696 HP: 75 Attack cost: 3 Attack chance: 159% Attack damage: 14-19 Critical chance: 10% (CM x2) Block chance: 36% Damage resistance: 1 First character, 78 rocks, still no RoLS.
Dreia

Re: Jewel of Fallhaven or Irogotu's Necklace?

Post by Dreia »

Irogotu's Necklass combined with the 1DR chest-piece (forget the exact name) are the perfect combo for the snake caves, however once you move past that most things do more than 2 damage a hit and so the Jewel of Fallhaven starts to become more useful, by the time you are hitting gargoyles the incoming damage simply overwhelms the 2 DR you can get from those items and it is much better to go with the Fallhaven jewel.

~D
~Level 33~
~HP: 65 ~ AP: 2 ~ AC: 143% ~ DMG: 23 ~ BC: 32% ~
Small Rocks: 1000 RoLS: 0
The Black Flamingo

I actually have 3, Irogotu's Necklace, Hardened leather shirt, and Jinxed ring of damage resistance. And yeah, it works wonders for all the low level kills. I guess my thing is, it would only allow one more hit. Although, I may want to play with it...
Level: 27 Exp: 363206 Gold: 48696 HP: 75 Attack cost: 3 Attack chance: 159% Attack damage: 14-19 Critical chance: 10% (CM x2) Block chance: 36% Damage resistance: 1 First character, 78 rocks, still no RoLS.
abhishek

Post by abhishek »

Why don't you try with ordinary chain mail, it has 22% damage resistance..with 2 rings of damage +6, this is a great combination along with jewel of fall haven and vacor's boot of attack...
This is the same combination I m currently using...believe me its rocking...
I could clear cave of snakes without potion and cave of wolfs with only 2 potions of bonemeal.
Try and revert...
The Black Flamingo

You mean 22% Block not Damage resistance. I used two rings of damage before I used the jinxed ring, and I've always preferred the extra damage resistance. Although, I'm happy hanging around the snake cave until I get my attack chance up to 200%...