v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Are You All In?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Kashim
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Are You All In?

Post by Kashim »

Growler wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:47 pm Btw, that's really cool you do simulation engineering!
What type of things do you typically simulate, if I may ask?
We make Flight Simulators that are used for various purposes including Pilot training (primarily), but also Research of various types. Accuracy to life is what makes our products sell. Unfortunately, my pretty all-inclusive NDA prevents me from saying much more than that :|

I will also say that I don't particularly care all that much whether DR is set as fixed or not, but Voom makes a good point that it would seem to make sense that it mirror AD the same way that AC mirrors BC. However, rijackson also makes a really good point that it became the "unique stat" which is why I was willing to try a build like this in the first place. I was kind of just running with the discussion (I like numbers, so sue me ;) ).
I have too many characters to list them, so I'll just list my most important:
Template Flux
Lvl: 1 XP:56034
L&E: RoLS: 2 ElyR: 1 RoL: 2 BD: 1
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Are You All In?

Post by Growler »

That's gotta be interesting & challenging work..very cool.
"Accuracy to Life." That's my personal motto.
Wait, or is it: More human than human..?
Regardless, time to hop in my flight-sim & be a Mental Traveler.

Digging simulations & numbers seems a good portion of why many of us enjoy RPG's.
Life. Simplified. +Amplified!
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.