EXP + total monsters killed / (number of missions finished PLUS the number of bosses killed).
I am just not sure that it would help with those who do like Kashim did.
I am OK with the proposed change to the math --- just run it through one time so we can see what you're talking about.Voom wrote: ↑Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:11 amVery good point Kashim, experience is earned from quests and kills. So If this challenge is to be feasible let us count only the number of monsters killed as the divisible portion of the formula. This eliminates the imbalances of exp from quests and monsters.
Let us reset this thread. The following will be the rules summarized concisely and my suggestion for the GANDHI Score.
1. No weapons are allowed – bare-fist attacks only.
2. Only cloth and leather armor are allowed.
3. Only bucklers for shields are allowed.
4. Rings and necklaces are allowed.
5. No 'Villain' equipment allowed.
6. Only HP and BC level ups are allowed.
7. No AD, AC, and Crit skills are allowed.
8. No meat, perch, bone meal, or alcohol consumables are allowed.
9. Everything else is up to you.
Winner & GANDHI Score:
The winner will be the one that achieves the highest number of quests with the least amount of deaths and kills.
Proposed formula – GANDHI Score = ((Quests x 10) + (Bosses x 10)) / ((Deaths ^ 2) + Kills)
Highest GANDHI Score wins!
A cameo of a name of your choosing for an NPC of your choosing in a future update.