v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Update Andor's Trail @ fDroid.Org App Repository

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
fDroid
android_version: 7.0

Update Andor's Trail @ fDroid.Org App Repository

Post by fDroid »

The last version of the game submitted to fDroid.Org was Version 0.7.1 (42) - Added on Feb 27, 2014: https://f-droid.org/packages/com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail/

Your reliance upon Lord Googlemyr of Playgard has led you to neglect The fDroid Shadow Web. You know what happened to the city of Loneford. Better atone with an update before the priests get upset.

Behold the evil of Lord Googlemyr: http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/06/17/ ... the-world/
Last edited by fDroid on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I expected to find a place to share a love of a game, but found political oppression for daring to mention tyranny & genocide. 450k die per day, but no one cares, because the world is addicted to grinding.

The Troll of Rhino Bridge, Lvl52, 2.4mil
Crazyj1981
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Update Andor's Trail @ fDroid.Org Repository

Post by Crazyj1981 »

Oh no Cyberdyne.......lol
LV-72 EXP-6806269 HP-222 AC-232% BC-175% DR-13 AD-38-49,,,BS-5 CS-2 IF-5 EG-1 OHSP-1 THSP-1 SHP-2 LAP-1 FS,WS-2 MF2.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Update Andor's Trail @ fDroid.Org App Repository

Post by Zukero »

I was recently contacted by the f-droid people. I am willing to do anything I can to support them in providing AT on their repo, which I use myself.

Seeing a first post and signature like this almost got you banned as spammer.

This is not a political forum. Politics are important in the world of Andor's Trail, and we focus on these, but I believe this is not our role as an independent team of worldwide volunteers dedicated to developing a free and open source game to express our personal political opinions on this forum. We all have access to plenty of other media to do so should we desire to.

This is no place for proselytizing, and I respectfully ask you to edit your signature to keep it game-related. A single link to your own website is of course acceptable too.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Re: Update Andor's Trail @ fDroid.Org App Repository

Post by Voom »

I don't think Geomyr's intentions are as evil as Google's. Nevertheless, I'm glad fdroid is still kicking around and encouraging creators to be active on it. Open-source is awesome but I don't believe it needs the 'Dark Web' to help the notion and support for it succeed.
Voom