Flagstone - free the prisoners!

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Tadedge

Flagstone - free the prisoners!

Post by Tadedge »

Flagstone, so far, is my favorite location to adventure in. For me it is the right mix of tough monsters and potions with decent drops for making $$. And the Bosses were cool the first time through.

However, I would really like to be able to free the prisoners. I mean I found the warden, killed the Bosses and cleared out the dungeon. Yet, there they sit in their cell waiting to be freed and to thank me. I am forced to coldly waltz by and leave them to their fate. And making me kill the puny starving prisoner with his little pebble...now that is just mean. :(

Oh and btw thanks for the awesome game!
CaptainDoug

Re: Flagstone - free the prisoners!

Post by CaptainDoug »

I agree. That'd be sick if you could free them. Maybe call out favors when you're in the same town as they are after. Or maybe as a part of the good/evil storyline you can choose to let them free or not. Or individually according to their crime.
Supernova

Post by Supernova »

This is the last unresolved quest for me.
Where I can find the warden? For sure I'haven't carefully looked everywhere...
lord midnight

Post by lord midnight »

warden is upstairs, sword downstairs in dungeon beyond uberdemon thingy
AND/OR's ...
matze

Post by matze »

Hi. I am from ger and have some problems with some quests. Where I can find farmer warden? Can somebody tell me, where I can find him at the map. And then I have a problem with the bonemeal quest. Where can o find 10th potions of bonemeal? Thank u for your help.
Tadedge

Post by Tadedge »

Matze - look at the post right before yours. If you click "Show" it will tell you where the Warden is.

The bonemeal potions can be bought from Thoronir the priest in the church in Fallhaven. You have to fullfil the bonemeal quest with him first though. Once the quest is completed, you have to ask him about the potions and then ask to see what he has completed - just follow the dialog.