v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Graveyard king

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Graveyard king

Post by Antison »

Yes, this was a tough fight. Took a lot of Lodar's potions to win this fight.
Screenshot_20181214-214457.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
norrgrd
android_version: 8.0

Post by norrgrd »

It was very hard and fun indeed! Took me lots of tries and about 10 minutes.
I managed at level 46 with a crit build by just running head first against them making sure I was the one attacking and from angles where I got to fight only one at a time. First time I worked all my way to the boss I died, second time over I ate a couple of breads just before to get some regen.
I actually swapped out one of my trusty daggers for the reward as well!
anon
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by anon »

I took 2 tries without drinking any potions. In the first attempt I ran into the middle, but that didn't work. On second attempt I've followed left border.

Trash mobs do not respawn after you kill boss :( :( :(
Char2 Lvl: 90 AP: 12 HP: 325 AC: 373% AD: 70-83 CHS: 118 (43%) CM: 5.25 BC: 67 DR: 3
Skills: MC: 6 BC: 3 CS: 2 IF: 6 WP:Da: 3 WP:1S: 1 AP:L: 1 FS:DW: 2 S:DW: 1
RoLS: 2 RoL: 1 (total 4/2 with both characters)
Firebunny
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Firebunny »

If you are able to kill one of the minions in one attack round (level 40+ and a dual wield build worked for me) you can use the following strategy: step right into the entrance and wait for the mob to come. If it looks like twoof them will arrive at the same time make one step back and wait a few seconds until they have scattered a bit. Then make a step forward into the entrance again. This way you can basically kill them one by one and you have chances to save in between. Your kill rate will be higher than the respawn rate. Once the graveyard is mostly cleared you can rush to the king, swallow all available potions and try your luck!
NieR
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by NieR »

Cleared it with a two-handed build and man it was fun as hell
anonym0
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by anonym0 »

Managed to defeat him at lvl 40. Used a dagger and shield to hold out against the zombie horde and dual wield daggers with high crit to take out the king in about 2 combat rounds before he could get in too many AP lowering hits. Crits were very effective against him.
Thalanor
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Thalanor »

in which area is graveyard kings home?
anonym0

Post by anonym0 »

Thalanor wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am in which area is graveyard kings home?
northeast of loneford(the sick village). Close to the guy collecting izthiel claws. Fill the map gaps and you will find it
Thalanor
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Thalanor »

thanks a lot. I haven´t played for almost 2 years, so i have a little lack of information for the actual stats. I now know i have 76 places left (after guyinmart castle) to visit.
anonym0

Post by anonym0 »

Thalanor wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 pm thanks a lot. I haven´t played for almost 2 years, so i have a little lack of information for the actual stats. I now know i have 76 places left (after guyinmart castle) to visit.
No worries, just be ready for some hard battles.