v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

[SOLVED] Stoutford's old castle and lost girl looking for lost things

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
xHalcyon
android_version: 5.0

Re: [SOLVED] Stoutford's old castle and lost girl looking for lost things

Post by xHalcyon »

Hi, im a returning player!
Im just wondering...would the girl in lost girls quest still say "We are near" even if im carrying her at the moment?
Its just sometimes, when I dont...she traps me in a corner q.q

EDIT: Nvm, she goes back walking when we changed maps xD
ASTER
Lv. 72 Paladin-ish | HP: 215
Offence
AC: 274% | AD: 30-41 | ECC: 19% | CM: x2.0
Defence
BC: 182% | DR: 6
Skills
IF 5 | Reg 2 | CS 2 | DBotS | Taunt
Prof: 1H 1 | Shield 1 | LightArm 1 | FS: W&S 1
MightyMax
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by MightyMax »

Hi,
I'm also stuck here. I gave back the helmet to Lord Berbane and talked to Orirath but the quest is still not finished. I also can't continue the old castle quest. All undead are dead, including Lord Erwyn. But Yolgen keeps saying there are some left. I searched everywhere.
I got the one outside the northgate, cleared the south wall from both sides, checked all buildings. Colonel Lutarc is the only living thing left (apart from the guards).
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello MightyMax, and welcome to the forums.
Somewhere, there is one (or more) left. Look carefully for basements. Not everything is obvious.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Schmmiiirc »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:43 pm Hello MightyMax, and welcome to the forums.
Somewhere, there is one (or more) left. Look carefully for basements. Not everything is obvious.
....and even outside the walls
See the puppies scatter.
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Post by Firefly84 »

Schmmiiirc wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:45 pm
rijackson741 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:43 pm Hello MightyMax, and welcome to the forums.
....and even outside the walls
check the guardhouse
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
MightyMax

Post by MightyMax »

Thanks for your hint. I'm still stuck :(
I was in two basements and the first floor in the building where Lord Erwyn was. Guardhouse is the one, where Erwyns Commander was, right? That one has no basement, only a first floor? I found one in a tower with a guard but as far as I remember only the one at the north gate outside the walls. But outside means to the north and I've checked that out already, even fought my way through the lizards. Unless there is a way to open the south gate...
Schmmiiirc

Post by Schmmiiirc »

MightyMax wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm Thanks for your hint. I'm still stuck :(
I was in two basements and the first floor in the building where Lord Erwyn was. Guardhouse is the one, where Erwyns Commander was, right? That one has no basement, only a first floor? I found one in a tower with a guard but as far as I remember only the one at the north gate outside the walls. But outside means to the north and I've checked that out already, even fought my way through the lizards. Unless there is a way to open the south gate...
Check all round the battlements, and any other towers.
See the puppies scatter.
MightyMax

Post by MightyMax »

Still nothing. I see 5 towers on the north wall. The first on the west is half broken and I can only access the ground floor with with the blocked rails. The next is the one with Borlag. In the middle one I found one undead. The two towers left and right of the north gate I can't enter. The two towers at the south gate I checked as well. With battlements I guess you mean those yellow/brownish areas? I can reach only parts of them. On the west over the two bridges (and the rope and the plant where you can go up and down but seem to be dead ends) and on the east where you reach Lutarc and go to the other part of the south wall. The middle parts I can't reach, but I don't see any undead either. Are there any hidden ways I missed?
What I found going through everything again, is one undead child which I can't kill. I can just talk to it.
Schmmiiirc

Post by Schmmiiirc »

When you're on the battlements, there are in effect two paths that you can take, (it's two squares wide), it's easy to walk straight past your opponent without seeing them.

Battlements are an indented defensive parapet at the top of castle walls.
battlements.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See the puppies scatter.
MightyMax

Post by MightyMax »

Schmmiiirc wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm
When you're on the battlements, there are in effect two paths that you can take, (it's two squares wide), it's easy to walk straight past your opponent without seeing them.

Battlements are an indented defensive parapet at the top of castle walls.

battlements.jpeg
Ah, that is what you mean. I've walked there left and right, hardly seeing me when being on the southern "path". I remember there being some undead but not any more.