What a time... to talk about a new bed.

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

What a time... to talk about a new bed.

Post by Capeditiea »

first off i shall state the bed next to that one spot with those one creature things before that long and daunting quest of going up down up down up down (i think it was three times...could be four...)

anyways, i really love that bed. :3 i can grind a bunch there with out having to worry about being stuck in the middle of going up or down, and having used all my potions and using the save, attack, flee, repeat... which takes what it would seem to take in real life of getting up or going down that specified area.

(i try to do these quests asap because they are the most daughting, but three legendary items are just in this area. :3 so i guess i will probably spend a few months getting to at least level 30, as well as obtaining those items. :3

but that bed. is probably the best thing ever!

---edited for typoes...
may edit again because of how inuendoes... kinda appeared.

EMBRACE THE SHADOW!
Mark Howard
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: What a time... to talk about a new bed.

Post by Mark Howard »

I think your talking about the cabin with the bed between Prim and the Blackwater settlement. Yes, it is very helpful.
My phone runs on Oreos!
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: What a time... to talk about a new bed.

Post by Capeditiea »

Mark Howard wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:18 pm I think your talking about the cabin with the bed between Prim and the Blackwater settlement. Yes, it is very helpful.
:D we have a winner. :D
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D