waytogalmore0 showing not visited

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
extrashady
android_version: 10 - Android 10

waytogalmore0 showing not visited

Post by extrashady »

Downloaded this great game a few weeks ago and have had a blast; thanks to all contributors you've done a great job. I've just defeated the graveyard king and have been going around trying to soak up the last bits that I've missed. Right now I've got Completed Quests: 62 and Places Visited: 496

I used http://www.rg-brille.de/etc/AT/AT_checkPlaces and it looks like I'm missing 1 location: waytogalmore0. I pulled a copy of ATCS and made a build environment. I looked around and noticed that this is the entrance to the Stoutford castle! I've been through this screen dozens of times. I've opened the gate and done the Colonel Lutarc quest. The only quests I have remaining are "search for andor" and "lost treasures". Any idea why it thinks I haven't explored this area?
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: waytogalmore0 showing not visited

Post by Nut »

Hi extrashady,
glad that you like the game and welcome to the Forum!
I am pretty sure that you already have visited waytogalmore0. Maybe my script has a problem with your savegame.
Nut
ghormoon
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by ghormoon »

if you don't mind sharing the save, I might try my hacky way if it has different result than the web script
extrashady

Post by extrashady »

Save attached. Thanks for having a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I now have a build with this same issue. Previous version of Nut's script was not reporting
waytogalmore0 as a missing map.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

extrashady wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 pm Save attached. Thanks for having a look.
Man idk what to say on this. I been going into every building over n over and saving it each time to see if it triggers . But I got alot of xp though, maybe nut can take a look
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
ghormoon

Post by ghormoon »

extrashady wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 pm Save attached. Thanks for having a look.
my hack redneck version reports no missing pieces on the save. but my version will definitely not handle save started in different version than is the current :D
does the game still tell you 496? maybe my approach is too naive and takes some info from the save that is actually not a visited map
extrashady

Post by extrashady »

Yeah, the game is reporting 496 as well. That's what got me going down this path. It's super weird. Also I started this build on version 0.7.5 so I don't think it's cross version weirdness going on.
ghormoon

Post by ghormoon »

i tried to go through some likely one and wouldn't be surprised if this one was omitted from the Nut's script intentionally. no idea why my hack doesn't catch it though.

go find it, you really missed one :P (at least it's not a bug in the game itself)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I think that this is a bug in the game. Not Nut's script.

"A home without a beagle is just a house"