A lazy man's guide to grinding XP at the new graveyard [LVL50+] [Spoiler]

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Uncubus
android_version: 5.0

Re: A lazy man's guide to grinding XP at the new graveyard [LVL50+] [Spoiler]

Post by Uncubus »

Spirestone wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:02 pm I've found that the zombies don't spawn fast enough for me. Not really efficient for farming XP, imo.
Gave it a try and I agree with you. Graveyard isn't good final farming place. Only about 7k exp after the initial zombies and after that you have to rely on them respawning which isn't so efficient.
Excelsus
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Excelsus »

I think by now there is a new better grinding spot.
It's very far away though and I just leaved the area after leveling up 10 levels cause I was bored. Also I won't write a full in-depth review as you did, still, North of Remgard there is a cave, it's populated with scorpions and...trolls. These huge beasts give massive amount of exp, around 500 or so. By far one of the highest and whats make them better, say to other creatures that gives so much exp, is that they are easily defeated.
By easy I mean very easy. Low AC, their AP allows them to attack only once per time (some I think twice, not sure if even) and even low BC...only downside is their HP, pretty high (around 300 If I recall right), but if you can deal great dmg, or have high crit then they go down in a few hits anyway. There are two caves spawning them, so plenty of them, by the time you finish one, the other one's already filled. Little gold, and I have kinda the feeling they could drop smith legendary maybe, but was not lucky enough to verify it, maybe nothing, would be a pity though.

As said it's far, but when you drop by remgard to get your necklace (everyone knows which one), it's worth at least lvl up your character if you have the chance. Lil' vague infos about the stats as I just returned to the game after the new update, so sorry :P
Lvl:45 XP:1.671.982 AP:10/3 HP:149 AC:210% AD:16-21 CHS:59 CM:5.25 BC:125% DR:4
MC:3 BC:3 IF:3 Reg:1 IB:1
WP:Da:1 AP:L:1
Uncubus
android_version: 5.0

Post by Uncubus »

Green Maze with those ghosts, zortak, snake and lizards between two beds is also good. Only need to remember the correct path.
Bugfrag
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Bugfrag »

Best Xp strategy involves critical build.

Graveyard is a dangerous place to grind. Monsters can actually kill you because they can crit
Super safe grinding spot:
Morkins(any) in the Green Maze. They will give out 250-330xp(comparable to zombies) but... Their damage is 0-3!! Just stack 3 damage resistance items (i.e, irogotu's necklace, stuff from remgard or vilegard, wolf armor, etc). Their hp are 300s, but they will deal 0 damage! You will never die!

Best Lv 20~ grinding spot:
Blackwater mountain entrance. There's a bed right in the entrance. Monsters gives 150-200xp. Snakes can be killed in 1 turn. Gornaud usually takes 2turns. (I had the two critical rings, Flagstaff's pride at the time. Adding jewel of fallhaven would be great)

Best Lv 30+ grinding spot:
Aulir Cave. These gave out ~500xp per kill! Equip Robe of Sublimate (buy from Stoutford) to dish out Confusion (20% per hit). If the effect stuck, NONE of the monsters can even attack (except devil aulir)! Basically free hits. I hit 4 times per turns, so that's a 60% chance of effect (Marrow taint, dagger of shadow priest, 12AP). The critical helps to kill faster. At lv ~35, I occasionally 1turn-kill Giant Aulirs.