Road btw blackwater mountain and prim too long

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Setonix
android_version: 7.0

Road btw blackwater mountain and prim too long

Post by Setonix »

Is there a quicker way to travel back to prim from blackwater mountain. There are many screens btween them with hard monsters. Am at level 23 and they still eat a lot of health. What im doing now is sleep at the hut close to the top and just die and lose experience when having to return. The trip back and forth is longer than the stay at either end. Like getting evidence - go back and forth and then back again to kill cuthbert in prim and i suppose report back to harlenn. There should be either a shortcut after finally having arrived at the mountain or some teleport. Teleport wont be a bad thing in the game becauae the map is very big as it is.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Road btw blackwater mountain and prim too long

Post by rijackson741 »

There is a quicker way, but not where you are in the quest.

There are a few teleports in the game, but they are exceptions, not the rule. We dislike them, and only use them rarely.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Setonix

Post by Setonix »

After killing cuthbered and returning to Harlenn I noticed I had access to the 3 coloured rooms and ended up in the room with 2 teleports. However after getting the quest about collecting the ritual pieces for Kazaul, both teleporters were locked as the next button was disabled, so there was no way back to either blackmountain or prim. All i could do was to load a previous savegame.

If yous are against teleports then a short route is most welcome.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

At some point we will probably create a shortcut though the collapsed mine, but that is all. Some places will always be hard to get to.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Schmmiiirc »

Setonix wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 pm both teleporters were locked as the next button was disabled, so there was no way back to either blackmountain or prim. All i could do was to load a previous savegame.
Did you try walking into one of the teleporters? They're not operated by a text button.
See the puppies scatter.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Setonix wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 pm After killing cuthbered and returning to Harlenn I noticed I had access to the 3 coloured rooms and ended up in the room with 2 teleports. However after getting the quest about collecting the ritual pieces for Kazaul, both teleporters were locked as the next button was disabled, so there was no way back to either blackmountain or prim. All i could do was to load a previous savegame.

If yous are against teleports then a short route is most welcome.
There is an order/combination to those teleporters.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Setonix

Post by Setonix »

There is an order to them to get to the actual teleporter room, which i quickly figured out, but i must say i didnt walk into the teleporter after the message. Assumed that bc the next button was disabled, i still needed some quest or something first. I will try that. Thanks