Compliments and suggestions

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Artimus
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Compliments and suggestions

Post by Artimus »

This truly is a game that takes you back and I wanted to let you know it is amazing.
Played enough games it my life to know when something is good. I like how hard it is.
I dont normally take the time to write hefty reviews but can I suggest.

1. Most importantly a place to donate, i really would like to help pay for your time

2. A bit more background and story into these quests, maybe even a string of connections to each of the quest and a bit of mystery goes along way. Some end so abruptly after grinding make you wonder if maybe there is more.

2. Crafting (simple crafting) not that complex horseshit they have out there these days.

3 I'm sure people say it left and right but updates. Not the new areas but even going back to where it all starts. Things are missing sort of speak. You would have to play it to see it.

5. Outfit character visuals. Again not complex more like if I grind for that helmet it would be awesome to see my rewards on my avatar.

Thanks so much for taking the time. Again open up a donation area. Lots of people will pay to see those updates and help complete AT. Thanks for reading through, cant wait to see what's next.

Finally- iv read through the posts around here, some bad some good but all constructive to say the least. Keep up the good work
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Compliments and suggestions

Post by rijackson741 »

Thanks for your feedback. Specific answers below.
Artimus wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm 1. Most importantly a place to donate, i really would like to help pay for your time
We specifically do not allow donations. Everyone on the development team does it because they choose too, with whatever time is available, until perhaps one day they get tired of it and leave the project. Accepting donations would lead to a level of obligation, even if it's only implied, that we do not want.
Artimus wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm 2. A bit more background and story into these quests, maybe even a string of connections to each of the quest and a bit of mystery goes along way. Some end so abruptly after grinding make you wonder if maybe there is more.
Most of the quests really are standalone. For example, someone, somewhere that needs help. They help fill out the world, but they are unconnected to the main story. Others are connected to the main story, and there are already hints of this in those quests and associated dialogue.
Artimus wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm 2. Crafting (simple crafting) not that complex horseshit they have out there these days.
This is not possible with the current game engine, and would be too much work to implement to make it worthwhile.
Artimus wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm 3 I'm sure people say it left and right but updates. Not the new areas but even going back to where it all starts. Things are missing sort of speak. You would have to play it to see it.
We have all played it ;) . You would have to be more specific about what you mean.
Artimus wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm 5. Outfit character visuals. Again not complex more like if I grind for that helmet it would be awesome to see my rewards on my avatar.
That would be a lot of work. Every item that you could equip would require corresponding art for the avatar. Every new item we add, more art. We do not have the resources to be able to do this.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1