v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hall of PD Legends

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
unknownperson
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Hall of PD Legends

Post by unknownperson »

Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-03-02.png
I do have MF2, but I don't wanna show it for now :lol: (Cause' that's gonna block my Spe:W&S.).
Stuff that i would mark as pretty valuable:
Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-08-32.png
My ACTUAL equipment:
Screenshot_2020-08-24-17-14-42.png
1)You got any drinks to spare? I got some blackwater brew if you like. :lol: 2)NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE POTIONS :lol: :lol:
Let me just hope that the Feygard Bureau of Investigation (im not sorry :lol: ) won't knock on my door and cut my head. :)
Now lemme explain:
HoF- I was already in Remgard and messed up with the Mwt attempt anyway, so I decided to get this. Turns out this is very powerful despite of the very small side effect.
BD- One of those stuff that I intended to get, but surprisingly, I got 2 than JUST one. :lol:
Enchanted Remgard Gloves- Idk if the GoLF is better than this, but I don't wanna grind on that for now. Besides, this is also pretty effective.
LT- Rather than giving Hagale this very powerful sword, I decided to kill him. I wanted to use this more for killing thousands of souls than being JUST converted into dozens of those pointless liquor. :? (Both a bad and good choice for me.)
Ring of the protector- thanks to Antison, I decided to replace the Villain's ring with this, it turns out to be not that bad at all.
GoW- Not very useful nor valuable atm, but I wanna keep one in case this could be useful in the future. :)
Superior necklace of the protector- Since I accidentally messed up on my attempt to get the Mwt, I decided to use this over the JoF. Turns out this is somehow useful despite for the fact that I can only swing that LT thrice, yet still dishing out kgs of pain.
Ik that invincible levels are around 65-70+, but I would like to consider this 60 char for now as 'invincible'. For now he's chilling at Guynmart's castle and would be willing to adventure again once new content is released. And yeah, because I played this for days straight out, I wanna stop playing this for now. Besides, I now have this legend anyway, so here you go. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
WA:1 CS:2 IF:3 MF:2 DbotS:1 OneHSProf:3 ShProf:1 LAProf:3 FS-W&S:2 Spe-W&S:1
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

If you are not careful the graveyard could kill you at level 60.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:15 pm
Yes. That one is a pita. It made my heart race on PD mode. But fun and one of those things that makes you jump all around the house, beating the f out of the air, just to let out all the joy and previous stress :lol:

And looking at your kill counts, unknown, seems you got very lucky on an early HoF.

I use it quite often, but permanently keep changing my mind about it being useful or a pain.
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:15 pm
Well, I attempted to go to the graveyard at around L50, luckily I got a good amount of DR and mostly use choke points. :D
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60
HoF:1 BD:2 RoLS:1 RoL:0 WMC:0 GoW:1 GoLF:0 VSH:0 SRoV:0 HS:0 ElyR:0 ChaR:0 ShaF:0
unknownperson

Post by unknownperson »

CKork wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:46 pm
And looking at your kill counts, unknown, seems you got very lucky on an early HoF.
Iirc I got the HoF at around 200 shaman kills. :)
CKork wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:46 pm
I use it quite often, but permanently keep changing my mind about it being useful or a pain.
It's your choice; to me it really made a difference (in a good way), especially when paired with the BD's kill condition, back when I was still driving away those ghosts. The side effect, to me, doesn't really get in the way anyway. ;)
PD Ascendant.
Guyne Ninzo II-Level 60