AC BC Levels and Damage modifier

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

AC BC Levels and Damage modifier

Post by Osho »

I have gone through the spreadsheet and have some basic questions for clarity purposes, v.i.z

1. What's the optimum AC and BC numbers for the character (accumulated number from all sources of boosters) ?!?

I know higher the number the better but is there an approximate figure after which spending any additional point will not provide significant differences in terms of its effectiveness against large section of beasts - not counting powerful bosses or unique quest-related high level monsters.

For example: AC 150, BC 50 character can strike and defend with little to no misses and damage? How to counter a higher AC/BC enemy in terms of all round strategy in terms of AC, BC and AD numbers?

2. Please explain to me how the damage modifier works?

I ain't good in understanding the technical aspects behind how the numbers work. So that's why I would request an easy to understand explanation for how the numbers work after increase in point at subsequent levels

Thanks
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: AC BC Levels and Damage modifier

Post by CKork »

There is a topic called game mechanics. Read through that, and your questions get anserred.
In one of my posts there, I analyzed some enemies, average and top mobs, and also made suggestions on AC and BC levels based on some reasonable assumptions.
When you find it, I'm convinced you`ll find it useful.
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: AC BC Levels and Damage modifier

Post by Osho »

CKork wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:11 am There is a topic called game mechanics. Read through that, and your questions get anserred.
In one of my posts there, I analyzed some enemies, average and top mobs, and also made suggestions on AC and BC levels based on some reasonable assumptions.
When you find it, I'm convinced you`ll find it useful.
Wow! Your analysis answered all my doubts. Could you provide the excel file? I saw the screenshot but couldn't see an attached file to download for further offline analysis