North and East Loneford

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

North and East Loneford

Post by Osho »

Screenshots attached with X marks

I have again come across many areas which I am not able to enter and fully explore. Tried searching for an entry point at every tile from different directions but couldn't figure out to any clear passage points.

Some areas at the very top of the map might be empty spaces by design but those areas close to the water body that spread across large distances seems to be accessible.

Another one is close to the east of Loneford - Is this accessible through some underground cave located at another part of the map, or is it possible to reach through adjoining overground areas?

Please guide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saggyapplepie

Re: North and East Loneford

Post by saggyapplepie »

The space east of Loneford is accessible, a small tile marks where you can enter from the North of the trail to the empty lake.
I added a small red arrow marking the entrance, although it's barely visible unless fully opened..
map.jpg

As for that other empty space, I have no solid idea except for two out of date posts:
Spoiler just for the large image and amount of text, nothing actually spoiled.
Ian wrote: Tue May 20, 2014 1:04 pm And here is the actual tiled worldmap in which I've marked the reserved areas with blue color.
Additionally, I marked the towns/ villages/ locations in red color which will definitely exist but haven't been created so far (only approximate location).
rijackson741 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:06 am Actually, no, it's not up to date. Perhaps I should fix that. Mainly, all the empty maps between Loneford and the river, east to Brimhaven, have been filled in. Raner has apparently lost all his work (kind of surprising to me given how much work he had put in, but I am a pack rat), so the area for "A village, hidden" is open again.
Read the entire thread if you want, even if it is almost entirely out of date.
So unless I've missed something and no decision for that area has been made in over the year of time since that post, then I assume the area's still open to be reserved and worked on / it's empty for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Osho

Re: North and East Loneford

Post by Osho »

Thanks for the help :)