Cave northeast of Cithurn's home

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Cave northeast of Cithurn's home

Post by Osho »

Request some pointers or hints to the secret or hidden room inside the cave.

Tried by best, checking one wall after another but couldn't find any entrance to the hidden room.

Is it located at the lowest lowel of the cave where I defeat the beast?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Cave northeast of Cithurn's home

Post by Antison »

I'm sorry but I will not give you a hint. The secret room is not that difficult to find, there is a clear indication or hint in what direction to find the room in.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Clear indication..hmm 🤔 I will have to clear those nasty monsters completely to allow me some breathing space for proper investigation.

I will report back with my findings.

Thanks

EDIT:
Antison wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm I'm sorry but I will not give you a hint. The secret room is not that difficult to find, there is a clear indication or hint in what direction to find the room in.
Got it! (spoilers hidden). Eh! It isn't obvious. I was able to enter after banging myself against every area on the wall :lol:

That damage resistance, super cool 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I didn't put that hidden room there, but when I first walked into this cave I knew instantly that there was something in there just by how the map was designed. it is pretty obvious
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

Antison wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:27 am I didn't put that hidden room there, but when I first walked into this cave I knew instantly that there was something in there just by how the map was designed. it is pretty obvious
I felt the same way
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)