- The Agent hide the fact that in front of the mine is the town called Prim, which is Blackwater's enemy.
- The Agent seems to know shortcuts but unwilling to share it with you to get to Blackwater.
- No one wants to trade to you unless you have helped removing the other leader through the quest "The agent and the beast". The only person who want to trade with you is the guy looking for claws, and that is only if you have finished the quest "No Weakness".
- Harlenn accusses the other side causing the aulaethes to attack them.
- Harlenn is very happy that you have assassinate Guthbered.
- Blackwater has an enclave special for those shadow priests/researchers.
- They scratched out the sign-post saying the direction for Blackwater.
- Tonis, the guy outside Prim is quite desperately asking you for help when you talk to him.
- No one wants to trade with you, but Birgil, the guy in the pub is willing even before you finish the quest "Clouded Intent".
- Guthbered accuses the other side causing the gornauds to attack them.
- Guthbered somewhat regrets the fact that you have to assassinate Harlenn.
- It seems the imprisoned guy in the house in northern Prim is the scout Harleen claimed being captured by Prim.
- The quest "Awoken from slumber" gives you connection to Feygard.
It seems that Blackwater may be closer to the Shadow, perhaps even Nor City. Prim, on the other hand, possible has link to Feygard based on the quest "Awoken from slumber."
If you role play as a noble Hero, aligning with Prim may be your best interest as well, because #1 shows Blackwater is quite manipulative while #5 seems to show Guthbered may be a better person.
However, without further knowledge of the story, of course, this is all is just an educated guess based on the data we have.