v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

ring of lesser Shadow

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
naturefury
android_version: 5.0

Re: ring of lesser Shadow

Post by naturefury »

it's basicly the same as the common save and reload but u can fix it while standing exactly between 4 guys "something like load one hit to engage combat kill the 4 guys " so u can reach up to 45 kill per min in this method. i should be at over 25 thousand kill by now but still no luck so it's kinda depressing :p but in the same time i am glad i didn't have to kill 25 thousand normally.
i would assume that needs like 2 weeks instead of 1 - 2 days lol
naturefury
android_version: 5.0

Post by naturefury »

it's basicly the same as the common save and reload. the only difference is that i am standing between 4 mobs and it's a pain in the ass to fix it in that position unless u are lucky :p

" i am sure i didn't come with anything new but i am sure some people doesn't know it in detail".

you need to wait the 4 mobs to come in place. then save the game. after that
you need to attack the closest target to u with the attack confirmation dialog " you won't confirm to attack just use it as a way to pause the game so u can prepare ur self for the next move"
it's like using the attack confirmation dialog as a mean to pause the game. cancel the attack confrimation, move once again and attack.u keep doing that so u can move it in slow motion. especially that saving the game needs 2 keys so u can do it between 2 attack confirmations.

anyhow the point is there is a big difference between 3 and 4 mobs so i thought it's going so fast for me "kill count" altho i didn't get anything yet :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Melarec »

Clever.
Good way to avoid over leveling as well..
That can be a problem in AT, though I never mind it, myself..
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Yesterday I tried out this hunting for RolS method again. Not to find it, but just to try to get 4 gargoyle men around me.
I cannot imagine how to get 4 together! At last I was content with 3.
This technic has one big disadvantage: it does not count the kills. So I can't be sure, but I think it was only 10 or 20 rounds at the most until I was lucky!
(and no, it is not april this time)
And this for a second ring that I didn't really looking for...
Nut
Kittykit

Post by Kittykit »

First post, lurking for a bit.. After trying out 5 other characters that never found any legendaries, ever, decided to make a character that was based off magic find..I only put in 2, which is 2 more than I usually do, and at level 19 got it:) I too just stared at it then quickly saved lol :) and this was only 90 small rocks :) staying in the caves to level and maybe get lucky again with a second rols :)
Brand new character...got nothing atm :lol:
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello Kittykit, and welcome to the forums.

Congratulations on getting your RoLS! It is a great thing to have, and it is very hard to get :)

You should be aware that Shadow Regeneration does not stack, so a second RoLS is not much better than other rings you can just buy. If you want to spend time getting a second Extraordinary or Legendary item, you might be better off picking another one to grind for (RoL perhaps? Even harder to get :evil: )
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
BethelAbba
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by BethelAbba »

I'm still looking for my first one... and I've been playing for about a year. My first tablet crashed, so I had to start all over from scratch... but suffice it to say,

I still haven't found what I'm looking for. (Bono, and me.)
Alsa - Lvl:60, HP:174 AC:230%, AD:27-34 BC:174%, DR:4 BM used: 12 (Lodars)
Most Kills: Shdw Garg Mstr:3700(+3281 trnrs)
Gold:313,705 | HoF: 1 ChaR: 2
WA: 2, HH: 2, Clv: 2, IF: 3, Re: 3, MF: 2, DP: 2, LAP: 1, HAP: 1
winchell780

Post by winchell780 »

:D Hey , I read in another post here somewhere that to get ROLS get between 3 of the same type of monsters & save ( gotta be quick ) & then just reload if u dont get ring. Dude...... I only reloaded like 12 times & I got the ring ! I was grinding for like an hour b4 i did that tho.... anyways, giv it a try :D
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

Nice work winchel! That is a pretty quick find.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
winchell780

Post by winchell780 »

yeah, I know, now I think I'll go 2 Blackwater Mtn, Only lv 22 right now.... or i'm open 2 suggestions.....