v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Blackwater builds

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Halfor
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Blackwater builds

Post by Halfor »

I nearly considering a most economic build using low budget to build a strong character, the level of the character should be 45( if the level is too high, all builds are strong enough), which matchs the level of learning the last specialization skill.

My sample character is level 52 because I need 2 more skill points to learn both dagger and one-handed sword proficiency to make sure the compare between both kinds of weapon is fair.

Actually, if you just use one kind of weapon, lv 45 is enough. That 7 level-up points are put into atk, so remind that all the samples's atk should be -7 if considering the character should be lv 45.
PicsArt_06-28-02.59.22.jpg
PicsArt_06-28-02.56.53.jpg
Oh!I even wanted to delete my post teaching monk builds!
The blackwater dual wield builds is so cheap, but obviously much stronger than monk, even in early game!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azazel_cz
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Blackwater builds

Post by Azazel_cz »

Hi, i started to play your monk build, now iam lvl 25 and used only IF 2 skill points.... Now iam killing gargyole trainers for rols... And ITs Beats me... Can you post the item list for this build? Thx for your build help
Halfor
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Blackwater builds

Post by Halfor »

Hello Azazel, glad to see you use my build.

Blackwater builds require blackwater equipment, part of them are bought from blackwater settlement, part of them are bought from near Remgard, where are very dangerous for lv25 players, you have to be careful and prepare well before exploring!Also, other equipments not related to blackwater in the builds are also hard to get at lv25.

There are the builds and items' list as following:
PicsArt_06-28-02.56.53.jpg
Upper left: helmet Dark protector, armor Serpent's haubark, necklace Marrowtaint, weapon Blackwater iron swords, ring ring of lesser shadow, groves Fline groves, boots Boots of the Globetrotter

Upper right: helmet Blackwater leather cap, armor Blackwater leather armor, groves Blackwater gloves, other are same as upper left

downwards: normal dual wield builds.

About the problem that you are defeated with my farm build against Shadow gargoyle, It is easy to explain.
Screenshot_20210216-140212.png
That is the build, it's mathematically calculated that you will receive less than 1 damage per round if you have 6 DR and over 75 bc, so if you keep one on one the monster, and keep eating bread (or wearing Rols), you will be so hard to die.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.