v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Beastiary

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Beastiary

Post by Pyrizzle »

Richard Faila wrote:Hi!
Richard the list looks fantastic to me (On a Galazy Note 2)

Great work!

I'm working on a few FAQ pages and right now it seems like you are in my head creating lists that i need. Thank you sir!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Faila
VIP
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Richard Faila »

I finally work it out the experiences problem, so it should be OK now. I check it with some monster list in this topic and it is the same, so i hope, that there are no more errors.

In the end, the problem wasn't in equation, but in data :D.

Enjoy and as always happy hunting.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Richard Faila wrote:I finally work it out the experiences problem, so it should be OK now. I check it with some monster list in this topic and it is the same, so i hope, that there are no more errors.

In the end, the problem wasn't in equation, but in data :D.

Enjoy and as always happy hunting.
Fantastic work Richard.

I used the links you provided on the new FAQ page.

Thank you again for creating these lists!

Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

Pyrizzle wrote: Fantastic work Richard.

You are welcome :D. There are more lists now at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/, so if you want NPC or consumables (food+drink+potions), or actor conditions, use it as well.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

Hi!

I did a sort of an update, so there are some minor changes and one big one. I add a location where you can meet that particulary monster. List of locations is visible after clicking on name of creature and then you can find it below the droplist of items.

Problem was, that I cannot figured out a way how to accuratly describe the position 'cause, for example, the name "wild5" isnt much heplfull. So the name of location are in general form and when you click on it, it will show the particulary map as new page. Same for the NPC list, but the location are there one of column in table.

The map is pretty much a beta version now, so there are a few mistake and we can talk about them in map topic :D.

Enjoy and happy hunting.
jlhromeo
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by jlhromeo »

Richard Faila wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote: Fantastic work Richard.

You are welcome :D. There are more lists now at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/, so if you want NPC or consumables (food+drink+potions), or actor conditions, use it as well.
I use your directory a lot, thank you for the hard work, it is extremely useful. :)
Heeeeeey you guys!
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

This is a really useful list. It must have been a lot of work. Thanks :)

But in the Poisonous forest (forest having one "r" ;) ) you seem to be missing the Irdegh. By that I mean the plain vanilla type. You have the spawn, the piercing, the ancient piercing, and the venomous, but not the plain old "Irdegh".

Edit: I did find it at Richard Faila's site. What an awesome site. Great job Richard! 8-)
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

After going through this list in detail for the first time because my 7 year old was interested, I noticed a couple of things.

1. Why is Auloween & Highwayman listed as humanoid and "other"?
2. Why are Afflicted Feygard guard and Insane Feygard guard listed as "other" instead of humanoid?
3. Why is Kaverin listed as a Giant instead of humanoid?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Pyrizzle wrote:Complete NPC list with V7:

Link: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/monsterlist.php

A special thank you to Richard F!
==========================================================================
Adjusted First post to add link

Happy hunting adventurers!

Thank you Antison for reminding me that i missed this one!

Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

Antison wrote:After going through this list in detail for the first time because my 7 year old was interested, I noticed a couple of things.

1. Why is Auloween & Highwayman listed as humanoid and "other"?
2. Why are Afflicted Feygard guard and Insane Feygard guard listed as "other" instead of humanoid?
3. Why is Kaverin listed as a Giant instead of humanoid?
Really good point ... I was wondering too, but there must be some reason. Ask developers, I just made a fan site :D. I take the category from source files, so it is like that, believe me.

1) Why is Auloween in Others, I have no idea, but she is definitely not in Human category. Highwayman is in Human and Other because there are actually two of them. One is somewhere below Fallhaven and other on the road below Crossroads. But the other category smell like bug.

2) Maybe because developers thing there are no longer human? (just lucky guess :D)

3) A thing there is some reference in the game about his high, so he maybe is something like half-giant or something like that (Hodor :twisted:).