v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Beastiary

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Beastiary

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Glad you are ok and back in action.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:Glad you are ok and back in action.
Just in time to finish up what i started, the next update is comming out quick. :)

there ain't no rest for the wicked :twisted: :evil: :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nezkeys79
android_version: 2.2

Post by nezkeys79 »

Hi welcome back hope you had a good time. I have been to Disneyland twice when I was in school about 10 years ago lol.

Yea I would like the pictures so I can have a go at putting them next to each entry. Can you email me them sometime in the next 2 hours please? Although to he honest I think the topic should be stickied if it has an attachment on it. I was going to carry on but I get the feeling nobody really cares. I spent loads of time compiling that beastiary spreadsheet for people on here and no one is even aware of it. Also I credited you in mine for the work you was doing but you never did the same for me regarding gold range , items, exp, and locations each monster spawned in. I just dont feel like I'm part of the community in that sense but hay ho.

Ps. I still think you should not put 0-? for gold rather some note similar to what i wrote. I had a final update to do which corrected items and gold drops but ill have a go on the pictures if you send them in the next 2 hours
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

FOUND EM!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bornain

Post by Bornain »

Wow there is a lot of them. Most of them we haven't encountered yet. I still can't see the round floating ball with an eye from the menu screen on this list. I can see similar ones.
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Bornain wrote:Wow there is a lot of them. Most of them we haven't encountered yet. I still can't see the round floating ball with an eye from the menu screen on this list. I can see similar ones.
Those are just the tiles that have monsters that are in use right now. There is a bunch more.

It's a long slow process to crop each one and attatch it to the Beastiary. lol yay for photobucket!

Bornain

Post by Bornain »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Bornain wrote:Wow there is a lot of them. Most of them we haven't encountered yet. I still can't see the round floating ball with an eye from the menu screen on this list. I can see similar ones.
Those are just the tiles that have monsters that are in use right now. There is a bunch more.

It's a long slow process to crop each one and attatch it to the Beastiary. lol yay for photobucket!
I could imagine it being a very long slow tedious effort to crop each monster. I've been waiting for that floating eye ball to make an appearance in the game. It reminds me of the movie Big trouble in little China.
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

The picture for the rabid hound is wrong, it should be the sitting dog a row or two under the bright blue fairy or pixie or butterfly. Also, catacomb is spelled wrong, and the "e" is missing in the very first monster, the forest beetle.

Otherwise, looking good. I have not been enthusiastic about this project or the need for it, but both of you have done a great deal of work on it and have done a great job. I do think both names should be on it, though I am not sure how to do that in a post.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
nezkeys79
android_version: 2.2

Post by nezkeys79 »

At the request of the admins I put the info into a google document as well as my original word document. It has been updated with the pictures you found. Some are missing though as I'm sure you're already aware

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ea3 ... t?hl=en_GB
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

nezkeys79 wrote:At the request of the admins I put the info into a google document as well as my original word document. It has been updated with the pictures you found. Some are missing though as I'm sure you're already aware

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ea3 ... t?hl=en_GB
Good work!

What do the colors mean?