Problem on my Tablet

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
WanderingSoul
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Problem on my Tablet

Post by WanderingSoul »

I would like to start off saying that I love this game. I am now saddened to have to say that after updating it, I can no longer play it. I have a tablet which only has two buttons on the side for volume and bringing the navigation menu on screen. I used them in the previous release to go back to the map area from the character overview screen or to return to the main menu.

Now when I go check out my inventory, I cannot get back to the map area, and am therefore stuck. When I push the side buttons, it only adjusts the volume and the navigation bar doesn't come on screen anymore. I have to restart my tab just to get out of this. I really love this game and would love to be able to enjoy it, but unfortunately it is useless to me in the current state. Is there a way I can go back to the old release that I had?

Thank You
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Re: Problem on my Tablet

Post by Samuel »

Hi there,
you may try some of the old versions of the game here:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/d ... list?can=1

But you are not allowed to load files you saved in a newer version.
(hopefully you haven't saved with the new version or you have a backup.)

If I remember correctly Oskar did change something with keys in the latest betas of 0.6.10.
I think he will need you for testing a bugfix version later on.
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
WanderingSoul
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: Problem on my Tablet

Post by WanderingSoul »

Thanks very much for the reply. I'll check out the link. Luckily, I didn't save in the new version, so I'm very happy! I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can so that I can enjoy the newest version too! :D