Gandoren delivery quest speaks of bucklers

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Grävling
android_version: 4.0

Gandoren delivery quest speaks of bucklers

Post by Grävling »

Talking to Gandoren, if you say 'Why should I help you? Ihave only heard bad things about Feygard' you end up with a dialog choice that says 'I will take your stupid swords and bucklers' . But he hasn't asked you to transport bucklers, only swords. (Alas, because the reason I want this job is so that I can *use* one of these swords until I am capable of killing myself Flagstone's Pride. A better buckler would be nice to wear, too. :-) )
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Re: Gandoren delivery quest speaks of bucklers

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

Grävling wrote:Talking to Gandoren, if you say 'Why should I help you? Ihave only heard bad things about Feygard' you end up with a dialog choice that says 'I will take your stupid swords and bucklers' . But he hasn't asked you to transport bucklers, only swords. (Alas, because the reason I want this job is so that I can *use* one of these swords until I am capable of killing myself Flagstone's Pride. A better buckler would be nice to wear, too. :-) )
Oh, I didn't even look at the stats of those swords. Were they any good?
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
Grävling
android_version: 4.0

Post by Grävling »

AP: 5
AChance: 10%
ADamage; 1-5

so, not great, but better than what you can get at your home village. What I want is the balanced steel sword but it will be a while before I can take on Rogon and his band, necessary before the fort will trade with you.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Grävling wrote:AP: 5
AChance: 10%
ADamage; 1-5

so, not great, but better than what you can get at your home village. What I want is the balanced steel sword but it will be a while before I can take on Rogon and his band, necessary before the fort will trade with you.
I did the same thing when i started a new player, i used the swords until i got the Flagstones Pride
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chest_Rockfield
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

I remember the sword I used forever came from the shop at the bottom of the screen in my home village. Did the inventory there change??
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Chest_Rockfield wrote:I remember the sword I used forever came from the shop at the bottom of the screen in my home village. Did the inventory there change??
Most of the inventory has changed there.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome

Post by oskarwiksten »

Grävling wrote:Talking to Gandoren, if you say 'Why should I help you? Ihave only heard bad things about Feygard' you end up with a dialog choice that says 'I will take your stupid swords and bucklers' . But he hasn't asked you to transport bucklers, only swords. (Alas, because the reason I want this job is so that I can *use* one of these swords until I am capable of killing myself Flagstone's Pride. A better buckler would be nice to wear, too. :-) )
Good find! I originally intended the carrying quest to be both swords and bucklers, but I reduced it to only swords since the quest triggers were easier to write with just one ingredient :)

This should now be fixed for the next version.
/Oskar