v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Forum connection issues

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Krimson Rose
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Forum connection issues

Post by Krimson Rose »

Sorry my first post is an issue I am having. Not really the way I wanted to join. Here goes anyhow:

The last few days i have had major issues connecting with the forum. I am using a Lucid 2, Google Chrome, android version 4.1.2. I have also tried using other browsers, but the issue happens regardless. I have visited many other sites with no issues, and I my connection is at least 2 bars on a 4g network. (No wifi as of yet, need to contact my provider to get updates.) 'Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to andorstrail.com' is the page error that keeps popping up. I click on the bottom of the page at the link that says 'Why am I seeing this page?' The two reasons it gives are browser issues (but i tested others and got the same issue) or the page might temporarily be down. If i hit refresh at least half a dozen times the page will finally load, but most times this takes over 2 dozen tries. Having to do this for each page in the forums is incredibly irritating.

I have not tested if I would have the same issue on a PC yet, but I will probably this weekend. I also have not tested if being on a wifi network would change the outcome since my phone is not compatible with my service provider's router as of right now. If there is some issue going on on the forum's end though, I wanted to bring it to your attention. (If i am the only one with issues though it might just be my phone (>_<).)

Sorry for the long winded post, but i know with bugs/gliches the more information the better. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work on this wonderfully community supported and driven game!

~KR
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Forum connection issues

Post by Sarumar »

Welcom to the forums! (yes i know im bittle late :lol: )

I hope that this old issue is just a bad dream for now ?

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Forum connection issues

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:Welcom to the forums! (yes i know im bittle late :lol: )

I hope that this old issue is just a bad dream for now ?

good hunting
Last Visited:
Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Looks like this is not a problem anymore. =)