v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

HTTPS enabled and forced for andorstrail.com

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: HTTPS enabled for AT.com

Post by sdevaney »

Thanks for the updated info everyone. I'll be the first to admit I don't log into the forums as often as I used to but that doesn't mean they are going anywhere. As long as people continue to enjoy the game I intend to continue offering them a place for discussion, strategy, and community.

I have to agree it is to some benefit to keep some other domains registered just to prevent the companies that buy up old domains simply to park them on some ad page. Thanks rjackson741.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: HTTPS enabled for AT.com

Post by Zukero »

Thanks to our awesome admin sdevaney, all traffic to andorstrail.com is now redirected through HTTPS.

You may have to log on again due to this change, but no more issues with the "Remember me" button not working because you were using the insecure version.

This setup is now ranked A- (which is very good) by SSL Labs: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze ... strail.com.
That's better than facebook.com FWIW

Enjoy secure browsing on our forums!
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2